Drum, an instrumen' ever'body love

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol he sucks at playing drums.

I'm surprised it took so long for someone to try and milk a standard general midi controller.
I wonder if they're trying to sell you a sound card with the package that offers you x many different drum kits, or if its meant to be paired up with your current sound card.

I love drums on a keyboard. I have something like 50-70 different sets. I really have no idea how many.

I swear to god, everythings a fuckin repost. I'm sure that somewhere on Hondaswap, someone has made a post identical to the one I'm typing right now.

if you do a search for repost, i bet you can get a post 95% accurate to what you just typed. haha

I swear to god, everythings a fuckin repost. I'm sure that somewhere on Hondaswap, someone has made a post identical to the one I'm typing right now.

:bo: :bo:

$200 kit and a set of HQ Sound-Off pads. Badda-bing, badda-boom.

I seem to remember you living on a bit of property, though. Either that or the pictures of the long drive-way were deceptive. I play anywhere from 12-9pm and usually for at least two hours.

nope one bedroom apartment, top floor so who evers below me would love life.

Back