drunk at the bar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hell yea. I drink it when I can find it. It's like $10 and change for a 30 at one spot I buy it. Repped.

Did you see The Kingdom? If not, it has a great PBR dialogue. Hilarious.

No I didn't but I will check it out. A lot of people hate on it too, which I don't understand.

You know for someone that lives in a place without TVs and telephones, you certainly have an adept sense of culture.

Fuckin hipsters with their plaid parkas and seal skin berets. Walking around wearing thick rimmed black snow goggles. Stupid looking tight snowpants, drinking PBR and smoking American Spirits...

You guys are all fuckers. I sit in the office from 8 to 12:30 and enjoy a total of 4 posts. 2 fucking 15 hits and you guys explode the forum when I'm gone.

Fuckin hipsters with their plaid parkas and seal skin berets. Walking around wearing thick rimmed black snow goggles. Stupid looking tight snowpants, drinking PBR and smoking American Spirits...

Oooh, Barrow Hipsters...totally different breed...just as douchey

Didn't know hipsters drink PBR. First quality of them that I haven't wanted to knock out the back of their head.

I think people hate on PBR because it's cheap and they assume it's bad. Compared to just the other beers in that price range, it's fuckin gold.

My old man ONLY drank pbr when I was a kid. Always in a can.

I'd never had it until fairly recently, picked up a 6 of bottles on a whim, and I was suprised that it wasn't actually half bad.

I just figured he drank it because it was cheap.

Back