Drunk Driving Campaign

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

I know that this is really graphic and prolly a little too much for some people, but i think it's worth looking at, especially for the few people on here who claim to drink and drive all the time-

New Drunk Driving Campaign

PS- I hope this isn't a repost, but even if it is, i think it's def. worth looking at again

Seen it, I don't know if its a repost on here or not....

makes me sad to see such a cute girl end up like that....I think thats why it got to be so popular...

lesson of the day:
Don't drive drunk, you will make cute girls turn ugly.... :(

another lesson of the day:
If you drink and not drive and stay at the party, you will make ugly girls cute...

I used to drink and drive. I dont anymore, I got smarter. That sucks madd balls for that girl. I will not drink and drive anymore, not because of this article, but because I have seen too many things like that. That could have been any one of us at any given day.

All my friends always ask me "How come you dont drink?" I always respond "I have to drive, its not worth it." I am glad I dont do that anymore. I have had my share of luck. I used to get drunk and drive to have fun, not anymore. Its just not worth it. I'd rather not get drunk.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Feb 9 2004, 04:46 PM
I used to drink and drive. I dont anymore, I got smarter. That sucks madd balls for that girl. I will not drink and drive anymore, not because of this article, but because I have seen too many things like that. That could have been any one of us at any given day.

All my friends always ask me "How come you dont drink?" I always respond "I have to drive, its not worth it." I am glad I dont do that anymore. I have had my share of luck. I used to get drunk and drive to have fun, not anymore. Its just not worth it. I'd rather not get drunk.

you talken madd as in

Mothers
Against
Drunk
Driving

??? :huh: :p

:lol: No, but MADD always came to my school (school for fuck ups).

Just like madd with out the double D's (ooh double D's). I just did that because......I dont know, i just did! :p

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 9 2004, 06:45 PM
wha?

ad.jpg

ad.jpg

Zero Tolerance in the service for drinking and driving, and some heavy punishments.

........ Take a stripe away.
........ Lost of pay for month's (depends on how much drunk are you).
........ Can’t drive on base for a year.
........ And you have to go to counseling.

And this is for just first time offenders :ph34r:

that is fucking sad man,

I will admit, when in college I used to do a lot of stupid ass fraternity bullshit. I am happy that I never injured myself or someone else.

PEOPLE PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE, LEARN FROM WHAT HAPPENED IN THE LINK.

just sad :( :(

said it before .... say it again

there are some fates worse than death

the link seems to be farked, But yea, if I were ever to do anything to anyone but myself drinking and driving, I would be ready to accept the equal done right back on me.

:repost: about a year ago... but we'll let it slide.

know your limit.

i drive on 2 or 3 beers all the time. am i drunk? nope. does the state think so? yup.

The part thats fucked up is that the people who aren't drinking are always the ones who suffer more, dont know why, but you always see the drunk guy walking away without a scratch. Fucking bullshit. So basically its not good enough to just say you won't do it anymore, you should seriously make an effort tokeep your friends and family from doing it, cause wouldn't you feel guilty if they hit and killed someone or someone you knew ended up like that?

Originally posted by senate_9427@Feb 10 2004, 02:54 AM
The part thats fucked up is that the people who aren't drinking are always the ones who suffer more, dont know why, but you always see the drunk guy walking away without a scratch. Fucking bullshit.

Well, I wouldn't say they don't, because they do, but putting drunks that die/get hurt really bad in ads and links like that, just don't get the same message accross as if "you may not get hurt, someone else will" vs "you can get hurt drinking and driving, so if you do it, its your choice"

Back