Drunk Rant by me *pics* nws

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm actually having the same problem since my ex. I'm just not complaining (on hs) about it. It's obvious to all my close friends though.
if anybody else was in my same position, they would be happy as fuck. but i' not looking for that. i want a good girl to spend time with.. why am i compaining about getting ptp. prime time pussy.

if anybody else was in my same position, they would be happy as fuck. but i' not looking for that. i want a good girl to spend time with.. why am i compaining about getting ptp. prime time pussy.
I just said, I was in the same situation. Getting ass but wanting a gf. Eh, I'm betting another good one will come around eventually.

I just said, I was in the same situation. Getting ass but wanting a gf. Eh, I'm betting another good one will come around eventually.
we'll see. i'm either going ot pass out or puke. i'll be back in the morning.

this girl is going in the book of "fucked, but never talked to me again"/.
you have a whole book of chicks you fucked and won't talk to you?
you better check your bed game y0

maybe she came on here and saw how you like to wear women's thongs and shit...
and any chick you bring home and fuck is not gf material...

nice pics, and way to call me out
lol

Last edited:
Myspace page isn't so bad. "amore FIENDS forever" Come on though.

Good thread.

You got used. This is where you sit up, smile, and say "I GOT USED!!" ala american pie.

you have a whole book of chicks you fucked and won't talk to you?
you better check your bed game y0

maybe she came on here and saw how you like to wear women's thongs and shit...
and any chick you bring home and fuck is not gf material...

nice pics, and way to call me out
lol
haha, nothing but love recked. (no homo). my bed game is off the charts. i know whats up and she wouldn't have asked to stay a second night if it was bad.
Good thread.

You got used. This is where you sit up, smile, and say "I GOT USED!!" ala american pie.
i'm tired of getting used though. it happens a lot. blah.

maybe you need to tone your game down then?
or stop trying to date whores
lol
hope you wrapped it up for that chick

obviously i was joking about the "fucking asians" post. If I can sleep with them, obviously i'm not racist. ^_^
maybe you need to tone your game down then?
or stop trying to date whores
lol
hope you wrapped it up for that chick
i think you are right. maybe i just keep meeting whores. maybe i just fell for HER game. i believe a lot of shit girls tell me. she told me how much she likes me and all that shit.

I called her monday after the weekend. there is no 3 day rule bullshit when you fuck and spend a whole weekend together.

she's probably still wondering why they delivered a canoe/kayak to her house

haha, nothing but love recked. (no homo). my bed game is off the charts. i know whats up and she wouldn't have asked to stay a second night if it was bad.

i'm tired of getting used though. it happens a lot. blah.

but........... she didn't sleep with you night #2 and gave you the "i'm sore" run around. are you sure? maybe you were so bad that all you did was fuck up her inner thighs and left the couter bored :D

i believe a lot of shit girls tell me.

you must be able to throw VERY far.

[/quote]

bahahahahahahaha kayak jokes FTMTW :)

hahahaha, no kayak
but........... she didn't sleep with you night #2 and gave you the "i'm sore" run around. are you sure? maybe you were so bad that all you did was fuck up her inner thighs and left the couter bored :D

you must be able to throw VERY far.

bahahahahahahaha kayak jokes FTMTW :)[/quote]
i know the sex wasn't bad. it's a fact. she wouldn't have stayed a second night. as quoted by the ying yang twins.
Imma beat dat pussy up

we totally clicked. girls don't stick around if it's bad.

I think she had bubble guts to. we had to stop on the way back and she was in the bathroom forever and another girl checked on her and said she was "going poo". a little too much info.

there is no 3 day rule, period.

yin yang twins are not a reputable dating source :)

Back