Drunk Rant by me *pics* nws

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drunk words speak a sober heart.

:bs:

No, a drunk man's words are usually whatever it takes to get you in bed.

:concur:

No, drunk words mean nothing. Stop trying to analyze men, just take them at face value. He told you he loves you and is sorry for being a dick because he was too drunk to remember all the times you were a complete bitch.

valid argument

She thinks you're funny. You're like 47% in her pants already.

:thumbsup:

I tend to be WAY more open when i'm drunk. But, i'm normally pretty closed of a person normally. If i'm drunk and being serious, its legit.

A drunk man's word are not a sober man's thoughts, hearts, or farts. I have said some shit and done some shit when wasted, relationship-wise at least, that I thoroughly regret today. Fuck it, get drunk and see what happens... obviously I'm very drunk right now. Thank you Ash (ex).

I thought you didn't have regrets?

And I'm an annoying chatter box sober/drunk/whatever. Most people think I do fucking speed or coke when I'm wasted cuz I'm super hyper, if I'm not sitting down. Otherwise, I pass the fuck out right then.

Speaking of getting wasted. Me two other dudes killed a fifth of bacardi razz in about 20 minutes then proceeded to play beer pong for two hours. Well I only finished 12 beers, but I haven't had that good of a buzz in months. It was the first time I mixed hard liquor and coors light in the same sitting since the incident in january and shit I'm fine. I just have the farts now.

I must have a high tolerance or something.

Takes me a least a fifth to start getting fucked up and past the buzz stage. Up until then I only feel tipsy, it sucks.

I miss being a two beer lightweight, like some others on this board. :lol:

Those were the days. Its expensive being an alcoholic.

I cant even buy crown royal anymore because I'll drink the whole bottle in one sitting.. I love it, but damn its too high for one night's drinking.

Last edited:
But I dont consume jack on the same level. I can have a drink or two and leave it alone.

Crown.. its too yummy to leave alone.

But I dont consume jack on the same level. I can have a drink or two and leave it alone.

Crown.. its too yummy to leave alone.
i'm big into cirroc right now. that and patron. crown is easy to mix with coke it just goes down so easy you would think it was jeffie. :ph34r:

Jack and Crown are both expensive for bourbon, but then again, I am a poor college student.

Burnett's.

That's what I used to do.

Back