Drunken pictures of the evening!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
The great thing about having your own place is, when you get assed-out drunk and pass out, when you wake up, you're home!!!!

Drunken pics of the evening:

DSC00248.jpg

DSC00243.jpg

Josh (hs username Knives)
DSC00249.jpg

The great thing about having your own place is, when you get assed-out drunk and pass out, when you wake up, you're home!!!!

That is seriously the best part of drinking at your own place.

Whos lude is that, I would be pissed if somebody was standing on my car. :huh:

haha i love taken pictures when im wasted. i have lots of pics of kegstands, passed out friends, and even one of me passed out holding an empty bottle of bacardi that cause it. i got to get a camera for this weekend, its gonna be sick.

lol will do you remember the convo we had last night before you passed out ?

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@Dec 8 2004, 03:57 PM
lol will do you remember the convo we had last night before you passed out ?
[post=428793]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL yeah i posted some pictures of new years with a 3 stage puke scene lol, along with a drool shot after the main hurl. The site had gallery problems so they were lsot but if you guys wanna laugh i can find umm and post um for fun, let me know.

Originally posted by B18aCRX@Dec 8 2004, 02:20 AM
Whos lude is that, I would be pissed if somebody was standing on my car. :huh:
[post=428277]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah... that's the first thing that came to my mind also! lol.

was his then he sold it to his bro

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Dec 8 2004, 11:48 PM
:werd:
[post=429056]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL @ being drunk.

I don't drink that often but my last experience was drinking before going tailgating, drinking while tailgating, falling up the second tier stairs as I was drunkenly running up them at Giants Stadium, and then going back to where I left the beer before the game, after it had finished.

It was a fun night.

falling down stairs isnt bad. i nearly got raped by a whale of a chick a few weeks ago. but my friends saved the day. i dont even remember it. the sadest part is, somehow my mom found out and ripped on me for it. so the next weekend i preceded to get so drunk that i fell out an open first story window. what can i say, im a drunken idiot.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Dec 9 2004, 12:40 AM
falling down stairs isnt bad. i nearly got raped by a whale of a chick a few weeks ago. but my friends saved the day. i dont even remember it. the sadest part is, somehow my mom found out and ripped on me for it. so the next weekend i preceded to get so drunk that i fell out an open first story window. what can i say, im a drunken idiot.
[post=429115]Quoted post[/post]​

lol no it would've been normal if i fell down stairs, I fell up the stairs.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Dec 9 2004, 01:08 AM
now thats talent
[post=429139]Quoted post[/post]​

I drunkenly thought that too.

matching = my roommate josh

naah milan...you're just old :D

Ha - here's me PWN3D by alcohol on my friends 21st. We took a limo to club avalon in Boston . . .

DSC00083.JPG

and, my drink combo wich dealt the lethal blow . . . . .

DSC00071.JPG

gallery_1_88_1102654755.jpg

fresh yr of colelge. passed out on the back of a couch. roomates put like everything imagineable on me. i had crackers in my hair. lol

and then theres the time i passed out on the snowman that we built.

we got him drunk on the big odouls bottle... lol and so we laid him down. then i myself decided to doze off on him.

to prove its me, i enlarged a portion of it :)

gallery_1_88_1102655105.jpg

Back