DSM question, help!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicdx92

Hey all
I am buying a 95 talon but from the looks of it i can't seem to find any spoilers/body kits, etc for the talon. do the eclipse ones fit the talons too? Thanks alot!!

I heard that if you take a sledge hammer and pound the shit out of the front and rear bumpers and lower parts of the doors, it'll look just like an Integra with a Kombat kit.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 20 2004, 08:34 PM
I heard that if you take a sledge hammer and pound the shit out of the front and rear bumpers and lower parts of the doors, it'll look just like an Integra with a Kombat kit.

:lmao:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 20 2004, 08:34 PM

:bo:

lol, i got a 95 for 2g's, and the guy will take his money at a slow pace, which kinda helps rite now. looked for a honda and had no luck. i saw an 1989 civic 4 dr with rust eating it alive today and they wanted 2g's for it.

Originally posted by civicdx92@Jan 20 2004, 05:32 PM
Hey all
I am buying a 95 talon but from the looks of it i can't seem to find any spoilers/body kits, etc for the talon. do the eclipse ones fit the talons too? Thanks alot!!

uh yeah maybe you should be looking for superdsm.com, or something, this is HONDASWAP. Google is your friend.

yeah it is a good deal, the guy is a good friend of mine. i already did some research and had no luck thats y i'm asking u folks for suggestions

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 20 2004, 05:34 PM

Omg i was at work and just busted out laughing and everyone had the, "What the fuck is wrong with that guy look?"

one day while at work wissam i will run up and piss on it and have of me doing it and email it to you :D

2k is ok..but take it for a test drive, get it checked out by a mechanic if you can. DSMs truly can be trouble prone, but 2k for a nice TSi isnt bad.
dont let everyone tell you all DSMs are crap, my 95 GSX has yet to have a problem

the eclipse ones will fit.... the only body differences is the rear spoiler on the talon, they are closer to the window, and man honestly if i were you, dont waste the money on a 2nd gen... get a 1st gen, they have less (if believable in the DSM world) problems than the 2nd gens, and you can pick them up very cheap. they have the better motor, unlike the 2nd gen ones that love to crankwalk.... i could go on for hours about how much better 1st gens are... but hey its your money, visit this website http://www.vfaq.com it will answer any DSM question you have.

thanks for the input silver. the guy hookin me up did say i need to replace the head gasket, but said he doesn't know of any other problems with the car. he recently changed the timing belt. he realizes he can sell for more but he needs tuition money and already bought a car to replace the talon thus the cheap price

some people seem to think theyre junk but i went to a talon forum and the ratio of happy to unhappy people was 15/1. They are more sensitive to beat on than ur average honda. But it sounds like with some car it'll work just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back