dsm tough talk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
worst thread of 07. by far.

the idiocracy of this thread amazes me.

im suprised that DSM owners don't really trade up to EVOs.

seems they get STi's.

NA means it is not a DSM. DSM's were the turbo motors only guys. And a DSM with bolt ons would kill any of you guys.. lol..

and misti, 11's aren't as hard to reach in a DSM as they are in a Honda.

This isn't about 'any' DSM, I was talking to the guy who thought he was hard. lol

BTW- this thread is full of shit talk anyway, so I wanted to join in. Hell, I'm down for a race. Come to Sac. Any wed or sat

Diamond-Star Motors (commonly abbreviated to DSM) was an automobile-manufacturing joint venture between the Chrysler Corporation and Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC). The name came from the parent companies' respective logos: three diamonds (Mitsubishi) and a pentastar (Chrysler). Diamond-Star Motors was officially renamed Mitsubishi Motor Manufacturing of America, Inc. (MMMA) in 1995, and since 2002 the plant's official title has been Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (MMNA) Manufacturing Division.[1]
DSM can also refer to three of the vehicles produced by Diamond-Star Motors, the Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, and Plymouth Laser.[2]

In order to circumvent this, the two partners officially incorporated Diamond-Star Motors in October 1985, and in April 1986 ground was broken on a 1.9 million square-foot (177,000 m²) production facility in Normal, Illinois. The plant was completed in March 1988, with an annual capacity of 240,000 vehicles.[1]
Initially, three models were produced at this facility. The Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser and Eagle Talon were smaller 2+2 sports cars on a new co-designed platform. Models subsequently produced during the next decade included the Mitsubishi Mirage/Eagle Summit, the Mitsubishi Galant, the Dodge Avenger/Chrysler Sebring, and the Dodge Stratus.[4]

word, the STi is now the new ricemobile for the early 30's ricer who's finally landed a career

you know my father?

he wants a STi and asked me why the fuck i love my honda so much.....

if there was a early 30's to mid 40's ricer posterboy.....my daddikins would be it ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back