DSM turbo manifolds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeamUrbanChaos

Certified H22 Super-tech
once again im back with another rumor that is in need of an answer...i heard something that i thought was really cool but like i said its only a rumor as for now...is it true that the DSM turbo manifolds bolt up to the "f" series SOHC non VTEC heads from accords? i heard they do except for about 1 bolt on the end on the head but besides that the manifolds match up very well. is this true??

I have heard the same thing. I don't know about the bolt patterns, but supposedly the pipes line up well.

As a sidenote, The F22B1 has a different bolt pattern than a F22A1, so it may work better on one than the other.

yes, it'll fit on any f22A motor, if i remember the 2 end studs dont match up and you have to drill the manifold but its very easy, note: will not work on f22B engines because of port design.

dsm manifold:
O-O-O-O
f22a
O-O-O-O
f22b1/2
OO-OO

the O's are ports, but you kinda get the idea...

Originally posted by momstaxi@Nov 10 2004, 11:07 PM
yes, it'll fit on any f22A motor, if i remember the 2 end studs dont match up and you have to drill the manifold but its very easy, note: will not work on f22B engines because of port design.

dsm manifold:
O-O-O-O
f22a
O-O-O-O
f22b1/2
OO-OO

the O's are ports, but you kinda get the idea...
[post=415135]Quoted post[/post]​

what about an f23a?

Back