Dst

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

"I sync to my car with bluetooth and my car's clock is wrong - I have the phone in front of me, can you help me?"

this DST shit has been a PAIN IN THE ASS.. Our systems aren't online, so most didn't get the DST Patch because nobody in upper management seemed to give a shit when i mentioned it...

And they are 2 PC's on an enclosed network for each system... And SQL doesn't like when time doesn't match within 30 seconds, let alone an hour... Not to mention Windows Time Service trying to update if it DOES find an internet connection, not to mention if the time zones aren't matching it fucks it up even more!

Thanks MicroShit.

we patched in advance, only had a handful of users with issues. nicey nice :)

this DST shit has been a PAIN IN THE ASS.. Our systems aren't online, so most didn't get the DST Patch because nobody in upper management seemed to give a shit when i mentioned it...

And they are 2 PC's on an enclosed network for each system... And SQL doesn't like when time doesn't match within 30 seconds, let alone an hour... Not to mention Windows Time Service trying to update if it DOES find an internet connection, not to mention if the time zones aren't matching it fucks it up even more!

Thanks MicroShit.

Kerberos patch ?

It is not only microsoft products that are effected. My dispatching software and truck tracking software at work wouldnt work for me as well. The biggest problem with our GPS software was not being able to send and receive messages let alone status on the trucks.

sean if you want the DST fix send me a PM with your email address and ill forward it to you. its one file and takes 30 seconds.

Back