DUAL EXAUST

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Moon Ill

:bash: >>>>>>READ THIS BEFORE FLAMING <<<<<<< :bash:

I'm not talking about true duals. No X pipes Y pipes, or any of that bull. I'm talking about a cat-back dual. The down pipe runs from the cat to the muffler. The muffler is in the shape of a large oval much like the OEM one. Their are two pipe leadin out of the muffler (JUST LIKE ON THE Si CRX :fuckyou: ). Except for each pipe exits from opposite sides. I'll try and find the picture. Its made by a company in Germany, TSS Tuning, or something like that.
Holla Back

Moon Ill

PS: The car I want to put it on is a 90 CRX DX.

look at your bumper..............there is only one pit for a tailpipe. what are you gonna do, cut the pit for the other side out with a dremel tool??

there is a kid around here with a 2g integra that did that, not only does it sound like ass, but the bumper, looks like shit.

oh alright, shouldnt be too bad. im not a huge fan of dual exhaust, but its your car. make sure and buy a good quality exhaust. remember, you pay for what you get.

44-03.jpg

^^^^ This is one of them, Its made by Fujitsubo

http://www.tss-tuning.de/bilder/auspuff/46-04.jpg
^^^^This is the back of a VTEC CRX with Duals, these are (Power Rohr Endschalldämpfer)

I don't understand german, so if anybody knows an site in English I can get these from help me, please.

Fucking ricer. GO to superhonda.com, this is a pointless mod on a Honda.
Leaving open, so flame away

"I got much flow from dual pipes!"

If you want a fucking dual exhaust Honda, get a V6 Accord or S2000. Fool.

:werd: Why would you want dual exhaust? they sound like ass and just cause horsepower loss.

:fr:

dual exhaust blows, period.

and to answer your q any muffler shop can make your little fart cans work. Just call them and ask for jethro.

Milan

Ok, Ok, I knew this would happen.

1) Yes I know I don't NEED dual exaust for my I4 engine just like the S2000 doesn't. So why don't all yall flame away and honda for including those damned things on such a beautiful car? Hmmm?

2) Sure Sure, why the hell does the CRX Si have those dual tips coming out? Its just fine when their both on one side, then I doesn't sound like ass. But when you take One and put it on the other side... well then my friend you've messed up.

3)Awww, man I really need a hella lot of performance out of a 92 HP engine. With me try to race everything out there you know. Yep these dual exaust wich would give me no HP gain whatsoever is usless to me. I think I'll go with a DC cat back that will give me about 7 more hp... Hmm then I'll have close to 100 HP... oohhh those damn geo storm better look out now

Pick an answer.

I'm not trying to run duals for any significant HP gains, or do i give a shit if my car sounds like ass. If you ask me the only mufflers that don't sound like ass is DTM. So kiss mine. I only want to know where I can find an site written in english that sell this kind of dual. A CAT-BACK dual. This isn't some custom shyt where I take two canisters and wield some pipe to them, nope, its a cat back. So umm you can choose to help me or not help me. Telling my its "rice" and sounds like ass is great too.... if you want to be a dick about it, but if you don't...

Thanx ;)

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 29 2003, 08:58 PM
dual exhaust blows, period.

and to answer your q any muffler shop can make your little fart cans work. Just call them and ask for jethro.

Milan

Why would I need a muffler shop to bolt it on?

Dual tips and dual exhausts are two totally different things, tard. And an S2000 has about 150 more hp, and a totally different setup. Asshat.

Yeah, Its like comparing why fat chicks should wear thongs just because skinny chicks sport them.

Originally posted by Moon Ill@Jun 29 2003, 11:34 PM
Ok, Ok, I knew this would happen.

1) Yes I know I don't NEED dual exaust for my I4 engine just like the S2000 doesn't. So why don't all yall flame away and honda for including those damned things on such a beautiful car? Hmmm?

2) Sure Sure, why the hell does the CRX Si have those dual tips coming out? Its just fine when their both on one side, then I doesn't sound like ass. But when you take One and put it on the other side... well then my friend you've messed up.

3)Awww, man I really need a hella lot of performance out of a 92 HP engine. With me try to race everything out there you know. Yep these dual exaust wich would give me no HP gain whatsoever is usless to me. I think I'll go with a DC cat back that will give me about 7 more hp... Hmm then I'll have close to 100 HP... oohhh those damn geo storm better look out now

Pick an answer.

I'm not trying to run duals for any significant HP gains, or do i give a shit if my car sounds like ass. If you ask me the only mufflers that don't sound like ass is DTM. So kiss mine. I only want to know where I can find an site written in english that sell this kind of dual. A CAT-BACK dual. This isn't some custom shyt where I take two canisters and wield some pipe to them, nope, its a cat back. So umm you can choose to help me or not help me. Telling my its "rice" and sounds like ass is great too.... if you want to be a dick about it, but if you don't...

Thanx ;)

1st ... the S2000 has it for "style" its completly non-functional.... want proof???? go to a HPDE (high performance driving event) look at the S2000s there ... any of them with any mods will have the dual exhaust switched for a single.... why??? because 1 is lighter (less material) and 1 has better flow (less splits and angles... more direct)

2nd ... dual tips is VERY different than that bullshit you want... its lighter (less material)... it is done to allow more exhaust flow without having a 1 large tip (most non ricers dont care for the grapefruit shooter look)

3rd ... so all you ever want is your slow ass 92 whopping HP civic to be is another slow ass honda... yippie... why not get something that will alow for future upgrades (swap, boost, etc)??? oh i know why ... cuz your a cheese dick stunna that wants to bling bling out your civic (LMAO!!!) so you can be "mAdD tIzZzZiTe y0!" :ghey: your probly rolling on at least 17s that more than likely weigh 22lbs each... your a lost fucking cause ricer .... go to www.superhonda.com ... they like asshats like you over there... everyone will think your ideas are mAdD pHizZaT y0!

sell your honda and go buy a fucking neon ... i see plenty of them daily with that POS exhaust on them .... slow as fuck making lots of noise (for the 6 months it takes for them to rot out and fall off)

its fucktards like you that give true performance enthusiasts a bad name
feel free to go fuck yourself

hmm, Superhonds is preatty nice ;)

Oh, sorry about the Dual Tip/Dual Exhaust mix up. It seem none of you looked at the picture of the muffler... and if you did, is that considered dual dip or dual exaust?

Umm oh and so the S2000 has the dual...(i'm gunna be brave and say) exaust, that means that no other car can have it right?

and no I don't play on keeping my CRX 92 hp forever, I want to get a b16 in it, but since I don't have the money that millionare like you have, I have to save up to get it. and me being only in high school, mmM yea it make it preatty tuff. No I'm not planning on getting chrome 17's that weigh 22lbs each. Acually I want those Axis Maglites, I hear they are preatty light. But since where apparently here to flame and not to help I'll should say something like this

<<<RICE>>>
Ok I want to get two muffler and have them welded to make dual exhaust. Then I'm going to cut my springs to lower my honda v-teckh down on my chrome18's. Then I'm going to put HKS on both sides of my car. I aslo plan on putting Injen Intakes, and K&N filters on my side windows ontop of eachother. I won't do that SiR thing though its getting tired. Instead I'll put a Mugen Logo on the back, right beside a spoon sports one. That'll scare people off. Ohh and I'm going to paint my car Bright Green so that everybody can see how fast I'm going. To fish the car off though, I'm going to add a carbon fiber hood to take off some weight, and then throw 3 15's and some amps in the back to give me some thump when I'm blazing down the drag strip at 80mph. Howz that sounds B)
<<<RICE>>>
If you want to flame at something thare ya go. If you can show me a dyno that shows the muffle I want decreases HP then I'll reconsider... or a dyno chart that shows any decrease in HP from a daul TIP(thanx for the correction) muffler.
Holla.

Damn E, that is the first time I read you blowin up :D

Actually in my post I thought that you were asking who and where you should get this done, now when I really read your typing I noticed that there isn't a question asked, it is more like a statement.

If you want it done, then do it, if it serves no function then fuck it.....................

Milan

Back