dual exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

flamboyant

i was wondering if anyone here knows of any company that makes dual exhaust for a 96 civic lx. people tell me that no one makes it but ive seen on many 96 4 door civics.any help would be appreciated

Not necessarily- getting a "normal" custom exhaust bent for you usually costs a few hundred less than a quality aftermarket cat-back system. You can probably get a custom dual system done for a little more than a catback.

My duals for my truck with tips were 400 with tax. You can probably find a better price on it, but you might sacrafice quality.

Do what you want but why does your 4 cyl need dual exhaust? If I were you I would put the money towards a good exhuast like thermal, which is meant for power gains and has a nice sound. Remember you are not the only one who has to listen to your exhaust.

Thats what I get for not reading the whole thread. But even if its show, keep this in mind. If you get a bad exhaust you might lose some hp.

Originally posted by flamboyant@Sep 26 2003, 06:13 PM
all show

Ok, Just checking. I have no clue where to get dual's, I have never considered putting them on my car or any of my budy's cars considering are group is all go!

I would try an aftermarket shop around the area or try www.wholesaleperformance.com they might have dual's.

this is what you need to do get two apex n1 universal mufflers. find a good quality but cheap muffler shop have them cut the pipe right in front of the cat weld a splitter on there. and then run one pipe one way out the back and the other the stock way out the back the routes on car are the same

last winter (in florida so not too cold) i seen a EG Civic 4 Door with dual exhaust... but check this... it was cold so u can see the exhaust smoking... but it was only coming out of one pipe... that made my WEEK... it was halarious

apex makes that homo duel n1 exhaust but its on the same side.

yeah, most likley a custom job, and usually one side will flow more exhaust than the other. Shouldn't cost that much from a muffler shop, maybe like an extra 200 bucks including the muffler.

Back