Dual Exhaust?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok whut do you drive......post whut you drive then compare it to mineprolly swapped right?....96 DX civic...im not spending 500 bucks to squeeze 2 hp out of my under hood hamster......ive spent about 200 on the exuast and got the tone i wanted.....with an AEM cold air in take with bypass valve still wont pass anything but a gas station. once i swap a motor then ill put somethin worth a shit on it....oh and have you ever owned any matrix shit...if you did why knock it you learned the hard way...dont crack just tell people ur EXPERIANCE of it being shit....not saying its shit becuase it costed half of whut your stuff did...i mean does expensive toilet paper wipe ur ass better then cheap...hell no... it just comes with lotion in it and neat little designs for you to look at while ur takin a shit. my goal was met.....somethin cheap with good sound.

Originally posted by htrcivic96sir@Jan 13 2003, 11:46 PM
i mean does expensive toilet paper wipe ur ass better then cheap...hell no...

Wipe your ass with Great Value tp from Wal-mart, and u will have one hurting ass, and for once, it won't be from another cock :ph34r: :D

the ideal exhaust has as low a backpressure as possible without sacraficing flow velocity
you need one but not the other

THE GODDAMN WORD IS SPELLED WHAT. Jesus Christ, didn't we learn that one in like third grade? Fuck man, I bet you feel tite wit yo online spelling.

ok whut do you drive......post whut you drive then compare it to mineprolly swapped right

See sig

im not spending 500 bucks to squeeze 2 hp out of my under hood hamster

Name brand parts arent only purchased cause of power reasons

....oh and have you ever owned any matrix shit

No i have more self respect than that

i mean does expensive toilet paper wipe ur ass better then cheap

yes

Originally posted by djextremity@Jan 14 2003, 05:37 AM
Dude you use Bounty on your ass? Ouch.

lmfao

Actually i have owned matrix shit, I say shit because that is what it is. I have Matrix XENON bulbs in my car and it was the worse $20 i have ever spent. At night, i cant see shit. My AUX lights are brighter then those worthless peices of shit and the AUX lights made no diffrance when i had my stock bulbs in. And no, you dont have to spend 500+ to get a good brand. Thermal, a top brand in exhaust, the catback cost ~ 500, but instead of paying 500 for a thermal catback, I just bought the thermal muffler and tip for 180 then had a good exhaust shop bend me the pipes for about 120. Total I spent 200 less and got about .5 hp less then a 500 thermal cat back

Originally posted by htrcivic96sir@Jan 13 2003, 08:46 PM
i mean does expensive toilet paper wipe ur ass better then cheap

fuck yea it does.

solreaver: i said swapped right ...yes your car is swapped right. something worth investing in. and whut kind of exuast is that i couldnt see it in the pic...like the tails though...... but anyway my point was made. why invest in that motor if its coming out of the damn car anyway. and sorry to the third grade teacher...i didnt know i was being graded on spelling. and what did i say in the begining: dont ask the " ban rice" guys....they know whut they talkin bout but youll just gett cracked on.... i didnt even ask the damn question... oh yeah reaver why do people buy name brand if it isnt for power??? is it for sound? durability? looks?. i thought on this site if you bought somethin for anything other reason then performance gaining it was considered " rice"..... i know you didnt buy yours because it looked good or sounded good.

pretty sad when you get 0wn3d over toilet paper....That is the ultimate 0wn3d...it deserves the ultimate 0wn3d pic!
owned-cat.jpg

that is the best fuckin pic i have seen in my life. And he buys name brand so he can say "my pipe is Apexi N1" which in my opinion is rice (porked - fried) They are right about the pointlessness of 2 pipes, however. If your concerned with the look of a 'dual exhaust body kit' with only one pipe, your porked - fried too.
btw: I dont doubt the quality of Apexi, Greddy or HKS but name brand products are just that. a name.
~just my .02$

BAN RICE

Dual will help you. They help get the exhaust out faster because there is 2 ways it can go. Just get 2 inch pipe ran to them and it will make a big difference. more torque and hp. :)

Originally posted by ShowStopper@Jan 15 2003, 09:37 AM
Dual will help you. They help get the exhaust out faster because there is 2 ways it can go. Just get 2 inch pipe ran to them and it will make a big difference. more torque and hp. :)

No big difference.. duals are :ghey: and they look like shit. They dont help for shit, infact, i bet they hurt.

Its a fucking 4 cylinder for God's sake.

is that guy wearing a line cooks shirt??? someones havin chinese tonight. and actually duals would probally help if you split the pipes in the right place....like splitting them at the first ninty bend with a T or a Y and running them equal length on both sides ( sorta like the V6 accords, the way the factory duals are split)..... im with timEspeed on this one, names are names.....if anything i say dude should get single muffler and mid-mount it from the tow hook! :lol:

dual exhaust will hurt on a 4 banger honda. dual mufflers work if you have TWO headers like a V8.
and for the dude that paid 120 to have his exhaust pipe bent, you got FUCKED.

Originally posted by timEspeed@Jan 15 2003, 06:18 AM
...btw: I dont doubt the quality of Apexi, Greddy or HKS but name brand products are just that. a name.
~just my .02$

BAN RICE...

Products sporting brand name are sought after because in order to achieve a name worth branding you have to produce a quality product.That takes time,research,good materials,and money.That is what cost.The products that cost a quarter the price use none of these,they a cheap knock-offs,made by companies looking to make a buck.
I have never seen a performance write up saying that a dual exhaust is more beneficial than single on a single head engine.
As for asmallsol getting fucked for paying to have pipe bent,there aren't to many place that actually mandrel bend,and when you find them they are more expensive than places that do crush bending,because the equipment cost more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back