Duct tape!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
Tonight at 9 on Discovery. Mythbusters is doing a whole show on duct tape. My DVR is already set just in case class runs late.

its in the man code
hammer and duct tape solves all lifes problems

if its lose and shouldn't be, tape it, if its tight and shouldn't be, hammer it

*thats what she said*

oooooh. Mr fancy shmancy uses a TWO part epoxy. I got a two part epoxy for ya. Duct tape, and Super Glue. Problem solved!

Last edited:
haha and i hold my pinky up while i am mixing it.

super glue sucks. you cant glop it on there without fear of it clouding up any shiny surface. also, if you get some epoxy between your fingers, it doesnt rip your skin off getting them apart.

You dont have that issue with duct tape either. And I am about to find out if you can make a duct tape cannon. The sail boat was badass.

Yea, but it smells like ASS! (I snapped my mirror of and temporarily epoxied it on.) It holds well but kind of loosens its grip on hot sunny days. And if you're washing your car, (specifically the running boards) and suddenly smack your head on said mirror while coming to a standing position it ain't worth jack shit!

I thought it was "theres nothing that duct tape and heavy drinking won't solve."

Either way, duct tape ownz.

got discovery on right now waiting for the rerun

NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!! Por quuuuuuuuuuuuuue!?!?!

I take it you guys havnt seen the episode where she was trying to 'curve bullets' while she was uber pregnant?

Today's word from the bible.

God said.. "Wrap you dick in duct tape and fear not! for now you are a man. "

that changed my life... the whole removing the duct tape part. :(

Last edited:
You dont have that issue with duct tape either. And I am about to find out if you can make a duct tape cannon. The sail boat was badass.
You just get the Duct tape residue all over everything. That shit still doesnt wanna come off my mirror. (yea, Im guilty of it for a week or two. But it was black tape on a black car.)

I take it you guys havnt seen the episode where she was trying to 'curve bullets' while she was uber pregnant?

Lack of cable FTL...

Last edited:
Back