Duct tape!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I take it you guys havnt seen the episode where she was trying to 'curve bullets' while she was uber pregnant?
I didn't see that one either. I was kind of upset at her being prego too.

Hey guys, her being preggers just confirms the fact that she puts out.

Hey guys, her being preggers just confirms the fact that she puts out.
She's the quirky scientific type. From first and second hand experiences, they are always crazy in the sack. Always. Her being that hot and knowing how to blow shit up is just a bonus.

i saw her driving in her mini cooper in downtown san francisco a few weeks ago. she didnt look prego to me, but i guess i only saw her from the nipples up.

might have something to do with the fact that she gave birth at the end of June

wait i thought u guys where talking about another show. the bitch from mythbusters is prego?

rgreen.jpg

Its basically an ass backwards Canadian redneck show. "Duct tape, the handy mans secret weapon."

Seriously, that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the title to this thread. It was awesome in its day, and still is in reruns. They still play it on PBS here at night every night.

Its basically an ass backwards Canadian redneck show. "Duct tape, the handy mans secret weapon."

Seriously, that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the title to this thread. It was awesome in its day, and still is in reruns. They still play it on PBS here at night every night.

Red Green show = most awesome show in the awesomeverse. :ph34r:

that fake laugh track angers me.

That's just the way it was done back in the day... The whole 'no-laugh-track comedy' thing hadn't been invented yet. I think that was the first show that gave me (and probably others) the idea for it though... I remember commenting how it can carry the jokes on it's own without a laugh track.

Last edited:
Back