Duct tape!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's just the way it was done back in the day... The whole 'no-laugh-track comedy' thing hadn't been invented yet. I think that was the first show that gave me (and probably others) the idea for it though... I remember commenting how it can carry the jokes on it's own without a laugh track.
NOPE!! the first to do the fake laugh track was monty python. although im sure someone had used it before them, they were the first mainstream comedy show to use it.

btw, i dislike monty python aswell.

NOPE!! the first to do the fake laugh track was monty python. although im sure someone had used it before them, they were the first mainstream comedy show to use it.

btw, i dislike monty python aswell.

Ok well the typical American comedy hadn't done it yet at the time. ^_^

Monty Python BLOWS! Well, pretty much any English comedy blows but especially MP.

Monty Python BLOWS! Well, pretty much any English comedy blows but especially MP.

thats not true. peep show is one of my top ten favorite comedy shows of all time. with english humor, its hit or miss. MP was a big miss. i dont understand how anyone can find it funny.

OK, I meant old "traditional" English comedy. Their new stuff's gettin better. (read: Americanized)

I hate Monty Python too. Unless I'm really high. Then again, when I'm really high I could be entertained by the Lifetime Channel.

I hate Monty Python too. Unless I'm really high. Then again, when I'm really high I could be entertained by the Lifetime Channel.
pssh! I feel you on that one bro. I think I've watched a korean soap opera for like 2 hours before I realized what was goin on..hahaa

imagine being baked and watching something weird like "superjail". shit fucks with your brain..:eek:

Back