dude gets his nose smashed by a board!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

College is wasted on complete retards.

"Yay ! I took a board over my head ! YAY!"

-> Steve

stupid fucks. i can't even imagine what his whole face must have felt like the next morning.

My nose gets tingly just watching that... Dumbasses :)

After attending three colleges and being witness to six years of that crap as well as and watching numerous videos online of college guys setting their balls on fire, jumping out of a tree into a small bush, and now, having 3/8" three ply plywood smashed on their faces, I'm firmly convinced that college actually makes most people dumber.

Side note- his nose swelled up pretty goddamn fast.

I wonder if he went after that guy that missed he forehead after he finally realized what happened.

I'd been running if I hit that bigass mf'er in the face with a board!

His face was red as hellllll! I'll bet he was PISSED after he got over the initial shock of the situation.

if your dumb enough to let someone hit you with a board. i guess you are dumb enough to let someone you dont trust do it lol. that kid hit him on purpose. i bet that manwhale beat the shit outta that kid.

I've broken boards with my head, but it was in the name of taekwondo

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 4 2004, 01:01 AM
I've broken boards with my head, but it was in the name of taekwondo

preach brother!!!!!!

i never had enough balls to do more than 2 boards with my head, but i did 6 with my hand

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Jan 4 2004, 01:07 AM
i never had enough balls to do more than 2 boards with my head

umm, dude, i think you need to rephrase that..

Back