Dude getting his head chopped off WORK WARNING!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that guy had it coming...he had ties with al-quida...his father said he was "friends" with the al-quida.....

I don't think anyone could have something that horrible coming to them, but then again over there is a different story.

Just think how his parents feel. His son's execution all over the world. It just makes me sick

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@May 14 2004, 01:50 PM
that guy had it coming...he had ties with al-quida...his father said he was "friends" with the al-quida.....

holy shit, nobody has that coming

you suck for saying that, and as far as i'm informed, he wasn't "friends" with anyone involved in 9/11. he met the dude on a bus and let him use his computer terminal. it was a coincidence, how was nick berg suppossed to know what that man was really up to? :shrug2:

92b16vx: wall color has nothing do with it, that could be distorted visually due to the quality of the various images taken with multiple cameras, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was propaganda, either :ph34r:

didnt they like slice his neck first? as far as i know, middle easteners start from the middle of the neck(like stabbing the neck) and saw through the throat, like the daniel pearl incident and, if you have ever seen this on kazaa, a closeup of a russian soldier being executed.

Originally posted by complicity+May 14 2004, 01:58 PM-->
h22bubbleback
@May 14 2004, 01:50 PM

holy shit, nobody has that coming

you suck for saying that, and as far as i'm informed, he wasn't "friends" with anyone involved in 9/11. he met the dude on a bus and let him use his computer terminal. it was a coincidence, how was nick berg suppossed to know what that man was really up to? :shrug2:

92b16vx: wall color has nothing do with it, that could be distorted visually due to the quality of the various images taken with multiple cameras, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was propaganda, either :ph34r:

i guess i was miss informed...i thought he was feeding those dune coons information and what not....

if i every encountered those people on the video i dunno what i would do to them...i would def. fuckin snap on them till they died

Originally posted by K2e2vin@May 14 2004, 12:50 PM
didnt they like slice his neck first? as far as i know, middle easteners start from the middle of the neck(like stabbing the neck) and saw through the throat, like the daniel pearl incident and, if you have ever seen this on kazaa, a closeup of a russian soldier being executed.

was that where theres a foot on his head keeping him to the ground? If so I've seen that one, it shows the knife slightly poking him in the neck then all of a sudden it goes in and they keep slicing while the guys is screaming.

That was my thought. Hopefully, his neck bled from the jugular quickly enough for him to pass out, forgoing the worst of the pain.

Either way, shock would set in fast. People get shot all the time around the US, and the pain must be terrible. I hope I never know. That video is disturbing, but I watched it.

Insane what some people will do to further their political careers. :(

that is simply not right and i feel gross having watched it....and i guess i dont watch enough tv/news cause this is the first i have seen of this

where's the fucking blodd man?

this vid is so fucking fake.

you slice a dude head off, theres going to be blood everywhere....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 14 2004, 05:30 PM
where's the fucking blodd man?

this vid is so fucking fake.

you slice a dude head off, theres going to be blood everywhere....

how'd you miss the pool of blood? those dune coons need a better fuckin camera

the pool yes,

but when you get cut like that... all 3 of those dudes standing close would be covered in spray- and guess what- their white hats didn't have a speck of blood on it.

this vid is bullshit

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 14 2004, 07:59 PM
the pool yes,

but when you get cut like that... all 3 of those dudes standing close would be covered in spray- and guess what- their white hats didn't have a speck of blood on it.

this vid is bullshit

It's not going to spray out a la Kill Bill vol. 1, Brian.

B, The video is real, if you goto that site and download the long version you can see the blood and the body with no head. Turn on the TV man lol

Originally posted by Jdubspeeds@May 15 2004, 05:43 AM
B, The video is real, if you goto that site and download the long version you can see the blood and the body with no head. Turn on the TV man lol

I've seen the whole thing, and the first thing I noticed was a lack of blood too. There are TWO major arties in your neck, and I forget what percentage of blood is in your head, but it's big.

Here is a ZIP of the Bud Dwyer suicide it is cut off a little, but you can see coming out of his nose, the shear volume of blood is crazy, and when you cut off a head, it's going ot be worse...

***WORK WARNING***VERY VIOLENT***DON"T OPEN IT AND THEN CRY THAT'S IT IS GROSS***

http://members.fortunecity.com/budd3/index.htm

Ok, EDIT: This is a link to the site, look in the audio/video on the left.

Back