dumb ass ricers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

B18C_NA

Banned
16 year old kid with permit driving older bro's 1995 hatch with built b16A. try to race a subaru down Interstate 5, ran into a minivan. killed a newborn baby 1 month old a her mother. PLEASE TAKE IT TO THE TRACKS, NOT THE STREETS or HIGHWAYS!

man do I hate hearing about this shit, and I hate even more that it happens. I am an EMT and you would be surprised how much shit like this happens it is fucking sickening. I feel sorry for the father, and my condolenses are to him. For the 4 millionth time take it to the track, no one gives a shit how fast your car is on the street.

yeah, the kid racing and the other in the subaru dies too. 10 cars, 2 buses, 3 frieght trucks, and a highway patrol officer.

Originally posted by B18C_NA@Jan 23 2004, 03:13 PM
16 year old kid with permit driving older bro's 1995 hatch with built b16A. try to race a subaru down Interstate 5, ran into a minivan. killed a newborn baby 1 month old a her mother. PLEASE TAKE IT TO THE TRACKS, NOT THE STREETS or HIGHWAYS!

thats fucked up.

not only did he fuck himself over for ever having a liscense, but he fucked up his brothers car (pride and joy no doubt, just like all of us) he fucked up the persons car he hit, and he killed someone. i hope his ass goes to jail and tried as an adult for manslaughter.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jan 23 2004, 03:25 PM
....and he killed someone. i hope his ass goes to jail and tried as an adult for manslaughter.

they died too....damn, kids like that give ever one who owns a honda a bad rep.

I think that kid deserves what he got by racing on a busy freeway at least if your going to race take it to a deserted industrial park. I think this bad event should be an eye opener to everyone they shouldnt just try to always crack down on street racing but make places more accesible for it because for my arean 1 night of racing at the track isnt enough considering you maybe get 2 runs they either have to open the track up for more days or open up a abanded landing strip for weekend use to get peeps racing off the road and some where a little more controlled cause they open up a strip once a month in my area so that the three major cities in alberta can have a shoot out.

Originally posted by Kolumbo69@Jan 23 2004, 01:27 PM
I think that kid deserves what he got by racing on a busy freeway at least if your going to race take it to a deserted industrial park. I think this bad event should be an eye opener to everyone they shouldnt just try to always crack down on street racing but make places more accesible for it because for my arean 1 night of racing at the track isnt enough considering you maybe get 2 runs they either have to open the track up for more days or open up a abanded landing strip for weekend use to get peeps racing off the road and some where a little more controlled cause they open up a strip once a month in my area so that the three major cities in alberta can have a shoot out.

Word

you have to think about it though, we all did that shit at least once ourselves. we just have to relize that this shits for real and stop acting stupid

Originally posted by breed@Jan 23 2004, 03:39 PM
you have to think about it though, we all did that shit at least once ourselves. we just have to relize that this shits for real and stop acting stupid

Agreed. I doubt a single person on this board can claim they've never gone over the speed limit, or tried to show that guy in the lane next to you what's what at a red light. :) That's bad enough; it's when you take it beyond that and really put yourself and others at even more serious risk do things start to go wrong more often than not. All that 'I took it to 140 and shut it down' stuff I hear on the boards here scares the crap out of me. :blink:

Exactly what i was thinking. I have heard tons of stories about how fast people have gone, hell i have even done it a few times. But lately all you hear about on the news is how somebody was racing and lost control of the car. It scares the shit out of me. what scares me even more is there are milliond more of these people who havent had it happen yet, and we are on the same roads as them every day. Any idiot can go fast down the freeway, or even carve some corners. but here is my question to everybody... how many of these "young people" who havent been driving very long know what to do if their car starts to slide, or spin?
How many of them actually scan the traffic 1/4 mile ahead of them as they are hauling ass down the road so they can see a potential problem and have enough time to react? not many. This is going to sound bad, but here it goes: to all of you kids out there with your riced out cars, If i ever see you cause a wreck because you are fucking around on the streets i dont care if i'm involved or not. you dont have to be worried about surviving the crash, or fucking up your car because i will seriously stop and beat you within an inch of your life. then i will hand you over to the local law enforcement for another ass raping.

this has got to end now. I am sick of hearing about these tragities that could have been completely avoided if somebody exercised a little common sense and self control.

KEEP IT OFF THE STREETS!

:rawr:

sorry for the ranting, but it needed to be said.

It doens't matter if it's import domestics or freeking antigravity space cars, as long as there is a way to do it, someone will be recklessly fucking up other peoples lives, that's waht laws are for. And speaking of that, I hope he's tried as an adult.

Originally posted by B18C_NA@Jan 23 2004, 03:22 PM
yeah, the kid racing and the other in the subaru dies too. 10 cars, 2 buses, 3 frieght trucks, and a highway patrol officer.

me thinks noone is getting tried :ph34r:

i'm guilty of playing cat and mouse on the freeway, but the fastest i ever went was 100. i've been in a car going faster than that just checking what it tops out at. but, now i have kids, and now... i yell at people thru the windows at how horrid they drive. yes, i speed... but i don't drive 140 just to do so, or show some other guy how fast my car is. hell, i don't think it could go that fast.

either way, as a mother, i can't bear the thought of losing my child... no matter what way. i've seen what accidents can do... and it's a horrible sight. i only pray that the father and rest of the family will get thru this horrible tragedy.

if no one hears anything else i said...

don't race on the street... i don't want to die, and i don't want to lose my kids.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 26 2004, 03:58 PM
but i don't drive 140 just to do so, or show some other guy how fast my car is.

Yeah, I don't either...

140mph.jpg

Damn, thats crazy Loco. I would be scared of getting a ticket going that fast. I used to max out my car but not anymore. I have my HB with GSR motor (fastest car i have ever owned) and I will not max it out for top speed. I go to like 100 (gets there easy) and shut it down.

Hardly anybody can prove that they went that fast. Loco = :thumbsup:

and you're paying attention to WHAT while you're taking that pic?? damn. that's pretty awesome... but let's hope it's where NO ONE ELSE was. it's just so unnerving that people can do that and not consider anyone elses lives... or families... taking one person away crushes many others....

and like i said... my car can't GO 140. hahaha... it says it can on the speedo, but i know it can't.

the miata took forever to get to 120. that was the fastest i've ever gone... but in that instance i was not driving. :)

If I was that babies father I would hunt that dumb sumbitch down and own him deliverence style. Then just slit his throat.

100 mph feels like 60 once u have driven over 140.. u just gotta know wut your doing.. and not do it at rush hour or when theres alot of traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back