dumb ass ricers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 26 2004, 06:33 PM
100 mph feels like 60 once u have driven over 140

yea, but don't do it. I used to do 135 in the saab all the way down rt. 84, matamoras to dingmans ferry in about 5 and a half minutes, 30 miles. It took a good minute or so to hit 135 and I still had about 1.5k rpms left on the tach, now i won't do more than 80 because..1. I got smarter, 2. I'm risking mine and others lives, 3. one more point and I loose my liscense again. 4. I can't be that much in a rush 5. If I blow up the porsche I'm going to be really fuckin mad.

dude where do you live? im about a half hour outside matamoras..

come on people, right now you are talkin' like my mom,

you know there are people able to do 100-120 on the freeway without endangering anyone,

and you also know that in order to get in a crash, more than two drivers have to be involved, I am talkin about the 2car crashes or more,

I don't see a way how can a light ass Hatch get into a crash and kill somebody different than it's own driver, I don't know what kind of car the guy with a baby was driving but, I just don't see it,

example: I saw how a 2001 accord coupe crushed into a 99 Buick, buck had couple of scraches, the fraim wasn't even messed up, but the accord's hole front end was fucked up,

so what I really think is a thret overthere are people 60+ I fuckin crushed in one of them, cuz they fucked up, my Civic didn't have too much damage, but face it I had to stop from goin' 80miles on hour just couse a fuckin old ass reetard dicidet to fuckin' take the second lane instead of the closest one, any wayz I was speeding and I admit it,

....and you all know, that 80% of people out there go to track only to measure their 1/4 that's it, rest of it they do it on the roads, and,

for you peacefull people,

I have a friend who fucked up a Supra, cuz he topit out he was goin' like 160 170 he was lucky to stay alive, I also have a cousin who wasn't even speeding and just cuz he didn't wear his seat belt he died, so what I am sain' you never know what gonna happen to you,

when I am speeding, I watch out for stupid people, and I also wear the seat belt,

P.S. wear the seat belt, it really makes the difference,

....and if you want everybody to go to traks make them cheaper, and in ever town, and open in winter time too, even then I don't think everybody is gonna go....

oh, and I live around the I-5 and there are really some places were you can hit 140 with no problem,

in WA or OR,

been there-done that,

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 26 2004, 09:59 PM
I like driving fast on public roads, I dont just get my car and hook it up to run on the track. I know how to drive, and I dont outrageously speed in heavily populated areas, and I litterally practice all the time, I just wanna make driving look real good.

Where do you live....so I can stay out of your area, people like you are the cause of accidents, is it really nessacry to do 40 miles over the speed limit on a public road to practice? That's what the tracks are for, if there isn't on near you go to a reslly secluded place around you. I know how to drive too, but I nor my car have enough skill to weave through traffic at 140 mph, with some of these jersey driving idiots, I'm lucky I know how they think. You could be the best driver in the world and not be able to stop when an 18 wheeler pulls in front of you, becasue your doing 140 and hes doing 25 with a distance of like 500 feet..you slam on the brakes you skid and hit him, you swerve you sideswipe someone or just going to loose control and hit something else.
DO NOT risk other peoples lives becasue you "want to make driving look real good"

Bla BLa :blah: I dont care what you say ... I do 25 in a 15 - I do 65 in a 40- I do 95 going on an onramp sue me.

we're not going to sue you, we'll just post an RIP post, and mention how dumb you acted when you ran over a kid chasing a ball in the street.....and how you ran faster advoiding the cop', and lost control and plowed into a building....with no seat belt on. :roll:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 26 2004, 09:59 PM
You could be the best driver in the world and not be able to stop when an 18 wheeler pulls in front of you, becasue your doing 140 and hes doing 25 with a distance of like 500 feet..you slam on the brakes you skid and hit him, you swerve you sideswipe someone or just going to loose control and hit something else.

There called Hi-performance brakes, some brakes are capable of stopping 120-0 in 2.5 seconds. (yes in MPH) who speeds through intersections? where did that truck come from whos dragster am I driving to get up to 140 on that street>?

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 27 2004, 04:34 AM
we're not going to sue you, we'll just post an RIP post, and mention how dumb you acted when you ran over a kid chasing a ball in the street.....and how you ran faster advoiding the cop', and lost control and plowed into a building....with no seat belt on. :roll:

Your a bad psyhic clio I anit paying you for that reading....
Whats a kids ball doing on the turnpike? Who puts building near highways?

Careful guys, don't feed the troll, he'll go away soon.

And if he's telling the truth, he'll REALLY go away soon. :)

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Jan 27 2004, 02:03 AM
and you also know that in order to get in a crash, more than two drivers have to be involved, I am talkin about the 2car crashes or more

not true.

if you fall off a bridge and land on someone below, the other car was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time that your asshatted self decided to be, well, an asshat.

120-2064_IMG.JPG

i dont drive over the speed limit much, either.

I cant believe some of you...

on the aftermath of this tragity, all you are doing is trying to justify why it is okey for you to haul ass on public streets. Yes, there is a time and a place to do it. Maybe you haven't had anything bad happen yet. but every time you start screwing around on the streets, to "make your driving look good" you are playing russian roulette. sooner or later you are going to reach the live shell in the gun.

You guys are the ones that give honda drivers a bad name.

You DON'T have to drive fast to improve your skills. you just need to be skillful in your every day driving. the rest will come naturally. you can practice your heel-toe driving, or your cornering or braking skills without even breaking the speed limit.

This is dedicated to all of you saying that it is okey to go racing, or "practicing" on the street.....

:fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:
:fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3:

Originally posted by Sergey P.A.@Jan 27 2004, 02:15 PM
60 and older are reall threat out there,

That's funny, I don't hear of too many incidents where a 60 year old killed a bunch of people after trying to race on the interstate....

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Jan 27 2004, 04:15 PM
JOHNNYLIGHTFOOT ---> :blah: Its okay to speed.

Im not saying that it is not okey to speed.... Everybody does it.

Im talking about all the ricers and jackasses that are trying to race evrybody, weaving in and out of traffic, and pretty much disreguarding the safety of everybody else on the road.

if this includes you then FU*K U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back