dumb ass ricers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you guys please take it to pm for god's sake?

i'd pay to see a truck driver cut you off as you're showing off driving down the freeway... just to see your face before you become mush on the road.

you are not invincible... your car is not either. if you ever do get into a crash... i hope you hit a brick wall, so only you dies... and not an innocent person like my mother in law...

or even better... live.. and have to eat food thru a straw for the rest of your pitiful life.

s3f8d8a00a3956.jpg

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 27 2004, 08:02 PM
:ban: your an idiot, you should realize we're right by now. Just STFU, your not worth the car you drive, you should be stuck with a geo metro governed to 65 mph

Right about what putting me in scenarios I would'nt be in?
Wishing for my death who is being psychotic?
Owned?? You dont even know how to even use that word..

I'm gonna wait for the day you die and piss on your grave for endagering my life as well as others, and just becasue your going to have something to say, your endagering my life bcasue I could be the one you hit or whatever.

:wtf2: 92civicb18b1 1.You dont know me.
2. you never seen me.
3.I've seen california complain less about speeding.
4. You never even seen me Whoop my ass think twice.
5. You and StarBellieAngel = go to the hospital.
6. I'm gonna go practice 180s in the middle of a busy intersection (LOL) hahah :bo:
7. Im done.

i'm not psychotic. i'm a mother. how dare anyone put my childrens' lives in danger... i know there aren't many people here who have kids, but i'm sure, if they did... they'd know what i was talking about.

I have a 3 month old daughter, and if he ever killed my daughter I would end up killing him. I don't need to think twice nor see you to know I can kick your ass. I speed but not at an insane rate...anymore, your going to get banned or this thread is going to be locked, so i'm done now.

1.You dont know me.

good... let's keep it that way.

2. you never seen me.

again... please keep it that way.

3.I've seen california complain less about speeding.

?? not sure what you're lame point is here

4. You never even seen me Whoop my ass think twice.

i would like to see you whoop your ass... and thought twice. still would like to see you whoop your ass.

5. You and StarBellieAngel = go to the hospital.

uhm, i'm perfectly sane. thanks.

6. I'm gonna go practice 180s in the middle of a busy intersection (LOL) hahah

no idea where this came from... we never mentioned anything about anyone doing that.

7. Im done.

finally... ugh

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back