1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dumb ass window

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by autox 89 dx, Jun 10, 2010.

1. autox 89 dx

autox 89 dx Member

My driver side window goes up crooked and goes to the outside of the door. So I replaced the crank assembly with another one and it still does it has any one had this problem? If so how and the hell do you fix it?:mad:

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

make sure the track bars are in place correct, and did you replace the full regulator

3. 94H_Ex

94H_Ex Under employed

Usually its the track runners. Either their not aligned correctly or their twisted. A buddy of mine is having the same problem, but he's in luck. since the door has a massive dent that isn't going to be fixed with simple bondo or small body work. He gets to replace the door and fix two problems with one solution.

4. autox 89 dx

autox 89 dx Member

ya I took the whole thing out and replaced it its like the back goes up higher than the front

5. BP203

BP203 New Member

Check the rubber stripping that the window rides on in the tracks & follow it all the way up to the top of your door, making sure none of it's twisted or out of place. That's the only reason why my window popped out of place in my 97 Civic. If everythings fine & in place, then I don't know what to tell you. Just use your head & inspect everything. Obviously there's something messed up.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted