dumb ass window

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

autox 89 dx

My driver side window goes up crooked and goes to the outside of the door. So I replaced the crank assembly with another one and it still does it has any one had this problem? If so how and the hell do you fix it?:mad:

make sure the track bars are in place correct, and did you replace the full regulator

Usually its the track runners. Either their not aligned correctly or their twisted. A buddy of mine is having the same problem, but he's in luck. since the door has a massive dent that isn't going to be fixed with simple bondo or small body work. He gets to replace the door and fix two problems with one solution.

ya I took the whole thing out and replaced it its like the back goes up higher than the front

Check the rubber stripping that the window rides on in the tracks & follow it all the way up to the top of your door, making sure none of it's twisted or out of place. That's the only reason why my window popped out of place in my 97 Civic. If everythings fine & in place, then I don't know what to tell you. Just use your head & inspect everything. Obviously there's something messed up.

Back