dumb bitches at dunkjing donuts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
mother fuckers. they fucked with the wrong mother fucker.

all i wanted was a cup of coffee... medium, black, 5 sugars.

i said it like that, 3 fucking times to the cunt.

what do i get? large, black, no sugar.

of course i don't open it till i get to work... too hot to drink anyway right away... so now here i am, with a fucked up cup of coffee and a bad taste in my mouth. im pissed.

fuckers fucked with the wrong thing

ahh the joys of minimum wage. think the bitch gives a fuck hell naw. I tell you communism works it just hasnt been done right...lol

my bad i never saw the title i just clicked the link from aim chat

:lmao: They got you. What are you going to do, go in there and demand your sugar?

Best thing to do IMO, (fast food business exec.) would come back and be like, hey I ordered a coffee from you yesterday, and I wanted it black with 5 sugars, you gave me black with nosugars, I didn't like it much wihtout sugar, so I would like if you could reimburse me my money I spent, and slap a receipt on the counter. That's it. If not, make a formal complaint and someone will be written up.

I got written up for swearing the other day at work because some lady heard me say here's your fucking shit to my fat ass manager that didn't have anyone in the kitchen besides myself, and had 4 people in the kitchen. :ph34r:

hello and welcome to life, where you don't recepits at dunkin donuts.

Then complain about not getting a reciept. Say that your work paid for it and you needed one. Sounds umb, but it will get the person in trouble. In fast food, it's true, the customer is always right. That is why i hated that shit so much.

uhh, why not just put some sugar in it? lol
you guys dont have coffee machines at work? wtf?? i think the only time i drink coffee is at work cuz its free. unless its a white mocha from starbucks, mmmmm.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Dec 2 2003, 12:54 AM
:lmao: They got you. What are you going to do, go in there and demand your sugar?

Best thing to do IMO, (fast food business exec.) would come back and be like, hey I ordered a coffee from you yesterday, and I wanted it black with 5 sugars, you gave me black with nosugars, I didn't like it much wihtout sugar, so I would like if you could reimburse me my money I spent, and slap a receipt on the counter. That's it. If not, make a formal complaint and someone will be written up.

I got written up for swearing the other day at work because some lady heard me say here's your fucking shit to my fat ass manager that didn't have anyone in the kitchen besides myself, and had 4 people in the kitchen. :ph34r:

dude thats funny as hell, hah.

I used to work at taco bell, and i still kinda feel bad about this...One day my mananger noticed i was always giving free food to my friends, so she told me that if I came up short, over anything was wrong, Im fired. So I was like fine, no biggy. Weeell this old lady wanted more guacamole on her nachos. I told her I had to charge her more because thats the amount that regularly comes with it and my manager was breathing down my neck. This lady made the biggest fiasco over guacamole ive ever seen, and i was fed up, so i took it to the back, and shot the gooiest longest, drippiest snot rocket right on top of her nachos and covered it in guacamole :D . She sat down at a table and munched out, thats what you get...fag. Man I hate old people.

Back