dumb ricers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ricing out your car does look like shit. why spend your money on that bullcrap and not put any money under the hood. atleast do some mods under the or a swap. there are alot of ricers in my town. even have a few cars that look like the ones off of the fast and the furious. but we still have some people here that puts there money where it counts the most.
I have never seen as much rice in any one town as I just saw in Rome Ga. This place puts out more rice than Thailand.

im probably gonna get a bunch of shit for this but fuck it, i dont care....

back in 2000 when i had my 1997 Honda Civic EX daily driven show car, i used to ALWAYS get asked by some jackass in a v8 or a "jdm" styled Honda/Acura if i wanted to race. i used to laugh at them and said hell no and that my car is slow as hell and its a show car. after i said that to them, they would always tell me nice car and keep up the good work. i NEVER once claimed that my car was fast or ever revved on anyone. heres a pic of my old Honda:

oldcivic-1.jpg

so what if it had a body kit, wing, 17" wheels, slammed, a monster tach and a custom made exhaust taht actually sounded really good and not like a pissed off weed wacker like most others do. it was a show car and nothing else. and yes i actually won quite a few trophies with it at car shows. if you make of fun of it, then heres what i have to ask you..."what accomplishments and awards have you gotten with yours?"

back in 2000 when i had my 1997 Honda Civic EX daily driven show car, i used to ALWAYS get asked by some jackass in a v8 or a "jdm" styled Honda/Acura if i wanted to race. i used to laugh at them and said hell no and that my car is slow as hell and its a show car. after i said that to them, they would always tell me nice car and keep up the good work. i NEVER once claimed that my car was fast or ever revved on anyone. heres a pic of my old Honda:

oldcivic-1.jpg

so what if it had a body kit, wing, 17" wheels, slammed, a monster tach and a custom made exhaust taht actually sounded really good and not like a pissed off weed wacker like most others do. it was a show car and nothing else. and yes i actually won quite a few trophies with it at car shows. if you make of fun of it, then heres what i have to ask you..."what accomplishments and awards have you gotten with yours?"
I can aggree with that. A show car is a show car. As long as you arent trying to make it something its not, whats hhe harm? (but in my opinion that front bumper is hideous- just sayin')

Most ricers really have no knowledge of any power makers, even if its a swap of a whole engine, or a head or even intake manifolds. They just dont know what to do under the hood.

Ohh yes they do. :D

product-super-eram-flow.gif

oldcivic-1.jpg

in all honesty, that is not a bad looking car. i have seen some seriously whacked out stuff, this hardly fits the profile....
especially when your not going out and throwing rev's at everyone you meet on the street.

plus the color scheme isnt a total hack job like 90% of ricers.

and those Carbon Fiber look a like plastic scoops that just peels and sticks. I hate those things man, People stick them everywhere and anywhere. and their stupid... I cant wait for them to get weak pull off and fly away. so they can go spend more stupid money for stupid things

/rant

and those Carbon Fiber look a like plastic scoops that just peels and sticks. I hate those things man, People stick them everywhere and anywhere. and their stupid... I cant wait for them to get weak pull off and fly away. so they can go spend more stupid money for stupid things

/rant

A guy that lived near me had about 20 on his accord and about 6 where on the trunk.

Back