dumb ricers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pork fry this bitch!

I dunno. that shit doesn't look THAT bad. The trunk lid is clean, and the decals don't bother me that much.

Maybe it's just the color of the car itself. I'm a sucker for any darker blue. I mean I wouldn't put any of that decal stuff, kit, or altezza lights on my car, but I won't make fun of that car. It's kept, it's clean.

Now if the owner is a douchebag, then I'll be forced to crack on him and the car.

Oh god, don't post more Riced out civics, its gunna make us cry, Now a wana be neon or Cavalir haha... shit can't spell anywayz yep! Them are the ricers the Pure 1's. can't afford a Honda which is cheap btw so they go with an american Rip off and rice it out then wonder why its really slow... 125HP + added weight of the wing + the drag is causes + poor ricer driver reving out every gear + the poor american motor that can't take RPMs + a local shop oil change.... man it gets worse and worse haha no to mechion the 17's with some crapy wal mart speshial Low Profile tire haha

I'm giving my car a little bit of everything.

I think a '93 sedan, two-toned with white on bottom black on top along with the black DX trim and black gsr fat fives on the bottom would look pretty cool. Possibly a very mild body kit if I can't find a new set of stock pieces for less than $450. I also love the way the little OEM Honda spoiler looked on the sedans so I'll be getting one of those for sure :).

And I of course dropped in a jdm d15b vtec swap with intake, header, test pipe, full buddy club exhaust a year ago and I'm about to throw in a 75 whp shot of nitrous when I get the money.

Maybe I'll start a thread...I might as well shit I've spent over $700 in parts in the last month I've bought:

front bumper support beam
thermostat
alternator
new exhaust hangars
Energy self-lubricating suspension bushings (master set)
radiator support
new oem tail lights to replace the clears I bought the car with
and oem turn signal lights
new hood latch
front bumper support piece that goes on top of the bumper cover
new GT 205/50r15's for the GSR fat fives I recently picked up for $50 :D

Still need a lot more parts like bumpers (or bodykit, whichever I can find cheaper), screws to mount them since a lot of them are missing, hood, fenders, rear left window roller mechanism, touch-up paint, single stage black paint for the cheap spray painted fat fives, windshield (there's a small crack), mirror, clutch master and slave cylinders, etc.

Trying to do this while saving up for college and going to school and working full time on a mcdonald's salary, but I'm doing it all clean and right. Keeps me out of trouble.

And ricers suck ass.

at the time of ricers i was into the older cars like the first gen RX-7's old school corollas (not the AE86), but i like those to, it was the 1980-1983 corollas with the 1.8 motor that i likes the boxy look to them slammed with Panasports!!! man did i always want one of those. i did look at the Ricey hondas that were around, but they did not interest me...i had 2 1st gens RX-7s and one 2nd gen RX-7. then i moved over 240sx.

Back