DUMBASS BITCH!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

delsolty

Ok I'm looking at getting a new car! By this summer, I have been looking at 300zx and Type R,so on so on......... all kind of shit. Well the car I have seen so far that I want is a 1992 3000gt VR-4. I like how they look and I want a car with a turbo. So the car is not bad, but I'm still looking around. Well this one girl I'm talking to tell me last night. She hates cars!!!!Just one car she fines sexy is a FUCKING Mustang!!!!! So I did not say anything, But then I ask what do I need to get????? OOOO god she says a fucking Truck not just any truck. She said I need a Truck with big tires and it needs to be high in the air. (You know the redneck rides??) So that just made me sick I told her that I had to go to bed and I talk to her later.

DUMB BITCH!!!

Yeah I need a truck like that so I can be slow and get 10mpg!!!

wooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

the drama unfolds

:gives:

shes not paying for the car (right??) so get whatever the fuck you want

you said its just some girl your "talking" to... so who cares what she likes or thinks you should get.... just bust another load on her chin and
tell her to go the fuck home

its your money
its your car
your the one thats gunna be driving it
so who the fuck cares what others think

Soon I discovered that this import thing was true. Hondas really are slow, domestics aren't really as bad as people say. All of a sudden, I found myself posting crappy threads. So there was only one thing left that I could do, was ding a ding dang my dang along ling long.

WOW!!! You should buy that truck with big tires, so you can run the bitch over. Then, give it to me, so I can run you over.

whats your point?

is it honestly worth wasting all of our time on here posting about some stupid ass irrelevant conversation you had?

Why do ya'll hate so much?????? Is it cuz ya'll have little dicks or something????

You have no money????? Or you just don't like yourself?????

Originally posted by MaliWho97@Nov 4 2003, 03:28 PM
Wow. Sounds like you've got some issues on your hands.

Yeah it's called stereotyping.

She's a bitch and a redneck because she has different tastes than you. I guess you're a Ricer because you want a japanese car. :roll:

Get over yourself.

Everyone is different man! Everyone has different taste to cars!! Get over it!!!

BLAH!! jacked up trucks are stupid IMO!! id rather have a truck that lays body like this one:

s3f4046762e643.jpg

besides, a lowered trucks makes it easier for the ladies to get into...hehe

Originally posted by delsolty@Nov 4 2003, 05:06 PM
Why do ya'll hate so much?????? Is it cuz ya'll have little dicks or something????

You have no money????? Or you just don't like yourself?????

yep you nailed that one.....I think I have the littlest dick here. :roll:

As far as this thread goes, :gives: If you think a girl is a "dumb bitch" b/c you ask he what kind of car she likes, and then YOU don't like her answer then I agree with sleepergtx and SLA...GET OVER YOURSELF.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 4 2003, 04:06 PM
mustangs are girl magnets. so are big honkin redneck trucks. what else is new?

No, Mustangs and redneck lifted trucks are REDNECK girl magnets. :D

Wow, this thread goes beyond gay...DelSolty gets the Darwin Award for tonight, just beating out the extinct Dodo birds with his utter ignorance. If you are so shallow and insecure that you get an ulcer about this kind of thing, then you need an Echo or Celica--it's what all the cool kids are driving today :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back