Dumbest ticket ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Dec 30 2003, 04:21 PM
y would u plead guilty??!?!?

because I had previous affairs with the judge that hadn't gone well

I got a ticket for riding my bike at night without a light. It was even a lighted street. The ticket cost me $119 !!!

i got pulled over for "rolling though" a stop sign and in my truck was 7 30 packs of coors, 2 1.75's of captains and a liter of jack. after finding out i was only 18 he said he was sorry and had to take it, $212 transporting alcohol ticket, $95 for failure to stop and about $260 in alcohol.

Neg. driving in the second degree. $705.00 for failure to yeild the right of way at a 4 way stop.

I got there first, came to a complete stop, waited a couple of seconds for the other car to go. they didnt, so i did.

johnny law was right on top of me,

saying that i could have caused an accident if the other person wasnt on her cell phone and decided to go.

Got my civic coupe impounded (30 days) for racing last year.....

$750 to get car out to drive again.....

$125 court fines....

35 hours of community service....

When will I learn? :spin:

126mph in a 45mph zone in my rx-7.

I have no clue why I even stopped. I could have blown that pig out of the water.

:driver:

my buddy and i were in a skate park after closing. its a public park, but it was after hours, and we work during the day, so we just went after work. anyway, the popo show up and give my buddy a ticket for, and i quote, "skating in skate park" - they never mentioned the time. my friend went into court wearing a 'skateboarding is not a crime' t shirt, and got off cuz the ticket was filled out fuckin retarded.

I have countless tickets and counting.
1) One week after getting my license I got stopped for going 90 mph in a 55 zone. Dropped to 20 over and 2 week suspension.

2) 2- Disorderly conduct w/ motor vehicle. Spinning my tires

3) Disorderly conduct public obsenities. I was at the ski hill with my buddies when one of them got into a argument with a ski patrol officer and left. Then me and my other buddy when down to the golf course and the bottom of the hill and stomped in the snow, "suck my dick Ski patrol!" It was great because it was at like 1pm on a saturday and the hill was packed and hundreds saw it.

4) Disorderly conduct w/ motor vehicle. Spinning donnis in the snow with my winter beater. 84 pontaic t-1000, barely can spinn the tires. Lucky the cop didn't see the trees and polls I ran down. Ha Ha. STILL HAVE TO GO TO COURT OVER THIS ONE. GOT IT 2WEEKS AGO.

Darin

I think thats all my tickets.

The Dumbest ticket i ever got was in high school. my girlfriend's brother and i went to mcdonalds before school one morning and of course we were late. so we get to scholl and thre's a cop parked at the front gate. we park the car, start walking into school and the cop gives us both a ticket for being "truant" (he says truant is 30min or more late) so we go to court and the judge waives it of because the address of where it happened obviously was the school address. judge tells us not to be late anymore, yadda yadda yadda.

i got criminal mischef and was thrown in jail for tearing up a gold corse and causing what they said was $4000 damage. after the investigation they found that the damage was only 1600 so we never should have been put in jail. Bail was $1000 fucking dollars!!!!!!!!!! turns out all i gotta do is pay restitution and comunity service though.

Labor day week-end, Moving everything from FL to CT.....in a Uhaul with the CRX in tow.....I was doing 70MPH in a 65MPH....in NC or SC, I can't remember..but the speed traps were bad...the cop pulled me and another guy that was ahead of me over...he said that I was not really speeding but since it was a Uhaul and towing a car...he thought it was his best judgement to pull me over to give me a $60 ticket just for the hell of it...becouse he thought it was too fast for a normal person to drive with that size of a load...........he was a dick.

Then I had blue lightbulbs in my front parking lights on the front of my CRX..and the Stratford police decided to take 3 patrol cars and completely block me off, in case I ran, and gave me an anal reaming for $80.......

That's my only two innocent offinces in 14 years of driving.....

I had a DUI...but that is a different story..and I'm sure you all have heard me talk about it.

i rolled my civic. yea, stupid. didnt get a ticket though.

stupidest ticket i got... driving 70 feet from a stop to burger king on a 2-lane road. i was outta the car 3/4 the way to the bk door when the statie pulled behind my car and told us to get back in it. fucker got me for rapid accelleration or something. i dont remember, it was a year ago. he did rant about how much he disliked hondas though. got outta that ticket.

stock 92 civic dx. :roll: fast? if compared to a geo maybe.

careless and imprudent because the tires were bald and spun in the rain fought it and won but still didnt get the money back for having the car impounded

never ever got a ticket. i was pulled over last year for my underglow white neon. i was speeding 10mph over and a cop was behind me w/o his radar on, so he flips his lights on and pulls me over. he goes out and tells me my neon is illegal. i'm like wtf.... and the cop goes back to his car and writes up a warning. he comes back and says 'blue is illegal. it's a $70 ticket next time.' i was like, ok.... and he leaves.
this is how my car was: http://crew.autoshowoff.net/prowler/neon/glow5.jpg

cop pulled me over in my own drive way for taking the turn to my street a little too wide. before he could busta bitch I parked in my garage and got out just as he pulled up. let me go with a warning.

got arrested for tresspassing though, it was teh gh3y. :thumbsdown:

(recent Civic Incident) I just got a ticket for 75 in a 65 zone, with no construction - hell, I was the only car within site. $198.

(Supra incident) The worst ticket I got was $32,000. Instead of that fine, I had to pay $1200+ in fines, and lost my licence for a year. Got some public service, driver's rehab and one helluva fine While I was leaving my highschool parking lot, instead of waiting behind the busses, I drove through the lined-up busses. They weren't loading, but the moment I drove through they opened their door in protest. I got $1000 for each passing of a bus, which carries an 8 point fine. Per bus. If CT were to still go on the points system, I have well over 300 points against my licence.

(Supra Incident) So I drove illegally for a year (Actually logged a ton of miles too), got my licence back, and got "Doing below minimum speed limit" on the Merritt Parkway. $78 fine. My speedo didn't work, my car had the wrong tags on it (The others were taken from the Bus incident)(The plates I were using were from my Brown Supra). This cop pulled up on my side, wanting to pass. He slammed on the brakes and tried to get in back of me, so I slowed WAY down to try to take the exit. I guess I slowed to 30ish mph. Got pulled over on the exit ramp.

(Supra Incident) Then I Got a year's suspension and $600 fine for doing 120 on i-95 in a 55. Reckless endangerment. I was described by one of 4 pursuing officers as "A shreiking black blur". That was almost revokation. I had to move to New Hampshire to get my licence back.

Those are my worst, and my stupidest.

-> Steve

Never a DUI or DWI though. That will fuck you up for years, and tens of thousands of dollars.

my dumbest ticket read "Causing sparks". :D

i was in my ooooooooooooold s10, when i was 16, cruising and laid the rear down, let the sparks fly. Got a ticket for it. ah well, 125 well spent.

[RANT]

Never got any tickets but getting harassed sux.

-One night at like midnight I'm driving down a street doing maybe 35 in a 45 and cop passes the other way. So of course I slow down a little bit. I see some headlights in my rear view and think that there is no way in hell anyone can pull a u-turn that fast. Go to the stop sign and then I see that its a cop while I'm turning onto the main road. I drive right at the speed limit so he'd leave me alone, but of course he didnt, instead he pulls up next to me and looks at me and my friend for about a mile down the road then drops behind me to pull me over. Walks up with his hand on his gun and all the fuckin lights that he can think to shine on me. Asked me if I stole my piece of shit 95 corolla w/ missing hubcaps and says that theres been complaints and pulled me over cuz my window was down. Bullshit. If any of you guys are from San Diego, this is in Scripps Ranch which is a rich neighborhood for anyone that doesnt know and predominantly white. If was gonna steal a car, it would NOT be a 95 corolla.... its gotta be an M- car or something like that. Oh and my passenger was white and said he didnt believe that shit about cops till he saw this one come up w/ his hand on his gun for no reason

-its like 11 and this is back when I was 17 in Rancho Penasquitos (rich neighborhood directly west of Scripps) and we're all hangin outside of jack in the box. Cop comes up and tells us to get out of here cuz of curfew. No problem, so we stand there for no more than 2 minutes trying to figure out where to go, get in our cars and leave. There's 2 other cars plus mine. We are leaving and he pulls me over. Now this is in my dad's 328i, ask for all my information and proof its mine, then ask if I wanna be taken down to the substation. Tell him no, ask if i want him to call my parents, say no. Says I need to leave as soon as he says to leave next time and he lets me go. we were out there for 2 minutes not even causing trouble and he let 2 of my other (white) friends go w/ out being bothered.

Both times I got pulled over I happened to be driving w/ my hooded sweatshirt, dont do that anymore, guess thats "suspect" around here.

-Uncle got pulled over for speeding like an hour north of san diego where there is pretty much nothing out there. They didnt want to pull him over on the freeway so they made him exit (not sure how they did that). Called 4 back up cars, after he gave the needed info with no resistance, handcuffed and sat him on the curb for over an hour, pulled EVERYTHING out of his car and brought the K-9's to sniff it all out..... for a speeding ticket.

:cliffs:
*Cops can be assholes.
*Cops that profile are even bigger assholes. (I'm black BTW)
*Getting pulled over for bullshit reasons = :gayflag:

Sorry if it sounds like im tryin to turn everythin into a race issue, but those situations are scary as fuck when you know you got a jumpy cop w/ a gun... and then not a lot of other people have to put up w/ that shit for no reason.

Ok, I'm done.
[/RANT]

Its kind of funny being the token black guy :D lol, maybe I am on hondaswap too.

Back