Dumbest ticket ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black Harassment is rampant man. I took my friend with me for a ride home from work - And we got pulled over in Wilton CT.

Wilton CT is ultra rich jew-town. Ultra rich. So we get pulled over, and the cop keeps asking me "Is everything alright? You ok tonight? " and my friend was laughing his ASS Off whenever the cop left... I mean he was crying from laughing so hard.

250lbs black man in the passenger seat of a Supra, we worked late and were going home at 2:00am . The cop only pulled us over because he thought I was being held against my will.

At least my friend found humor in it... I still remember how funny the whole thing was that the police, armed and so-called "educated" were more afraid of what was going on than anyone else... candy asses.

-> Steve

Yea I know I'm bringing a post back from the dead, but guess what happened today?:roll:

My 11 y/o brother forgot his lunch when he went to school this morning so I had to go take it to him. The neighborhood is a couple notches down on the economic ladder compared to where I live (rich white neighborhood). I'm making a right turn onto the school's street while the cop is making a left turn from that street. I see him look at me and and im wearing my black hooded sweatshirt, its like 1045. As I'm about to turn left into the school parking lot, i look in my rearview mirror and i see him behind me. He busted a quick ass u-turn. He drives right by me. I park, get out, and I see the back of his car parked down the street, then he drives off. I had to go around the building because the back was locked so I get in my car and go start to go around, I'm about to make a left at a stop sign and hes right in front of me, he actually went around the whole block to wait for me to leave. I make a left and he makes a right to follow me, I pulled over to park before I even realized he was pulling me over. He comes up to the car:

"License and registration and insurance"
Show him my license.
"Is this car yours?"
"Umm... its my mom's, shes on vacation"
"What are you doing in this part of town?"
Show him my brother's lunch bag. "Bringing my brother his lunch"
Started digging around for my registration and insurance in my messy ass glove compartment.
cop: "Its ok, you dont have to find it, I just wanted to make sure it was yours.... wheres your front license plate?"
Point to it on the floor in front of the passengers seat. "I need to find some screws."
He goes back to his car and I got out to go take the lunch inside the school then I hear "hey, hold on, here's your license... make sure you get that license plate on"
"ok, thanx"

I guess he went to go scan my license to see if it was real. This shit is getting old. I swear to God from now on I'm really never driving w/ my hood on. <_<

edit: it was in my 00GTI

Back