dunno if this is rice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 3 2003, 11:40 PM
Yours is a DX. and I"m still not used to my SI.

max hp is at 7600 rpm, thats 400 from redline, the point of the shift light is to tell me when to shift, I can program it to light at 7700 rpm and that will give me room to spare if i miss or forget to get off the gas.

DX! Oh yah thats right :(

I do know what those shifter lights do!

I just thought after a while you would get use to your car and have the feel for it when it is time for you to shift!

I could be wrong though <_<

you could do that but a light would help you be more consistent. so shifting at redline isn't the best thing to do ? shifting when the car has max power is?

Originally posted by highperboi@Oct 3 2003, 11:49 PM
you could do that but a light would help you be more consistent. so shifting at redline isn't the best thing to do ? shifting when the car has max power is?

I don't shift at redline, I shift at max power! I already know this man!

Unless your car makes max hp right at redline, then shifting before it is the way to go.

I know the Senta Spec V has 175 hp at 6000 rpm, redline is 6100 rpm so for all the hp crumbs, you have to rev it all the way.

Who cares if people think that it is rice, if you like it get it, that is what I say, but you will hear a lot shit. Anyway, I shifted at redline in every car I got, seems to be faster time for me, but if it is wrong, right now it doesn't mattter, because my SI keeps gaining torque all the way to redline, probably same with the HP. I really need to buy that Hondata chip, to increase my red line.

before i start on anything I'm gonna find me a good alarm.

A friend of a friend had her car broken into last night at the club...all her shit was gone except her atm card.

I'm gonna check out Calesta's choice(s).

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 4 2003, 11:48 PM
before i start on anything I'm gonna find me a good alarm.

A friend of a friend had her car broken into last night at the club...all her shit was gone except her atm card.

I'm gonna check out Calesta's choice(s).

yeah Mike (Calesta) knows his shit about all kinds of car shit. hes one of the most respected people on this site because of his vast knowledge.

:worthy: Mike (Calesta)

is it possible to put a small LED in the middle of your tach in the dash?

it'd be a shit load more work, but i don't see why not.

I wanna mount mine under my fuel/temp gauges on the inside & to the right in my dash. That way it's not conspicuous to the outside world, but will still catch my eye.

yeah Mike (Calesta) knows his shit about all kinds of car shit. hes one of the most respected people on this site because of his vast knowledge.

:werd:

His car is bad ass too. Very nice guy as well.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Back