durango got OWN3D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rsaeini

check this out. i was looking for a specs of a dodge durango and i ran into this.

DeervsDurango.jpg

DeervsDurango2.jpg

DeervsDurango3.jpg

DeervsDurango5.jpg

DeervsDurango8.jpg

DeervsDurango4.jpg

the only thing that makes me curious is why the roof is completely smashed in. it doesn't really make sense if the deer went through the windshield then there shouldn't have been that much damage to the roof of the car.

That's kinda graphic. All i want to know is how the fuck did that deer end up smashin thru the windshield if the durango has no front damage? :huh:

i've seen deer jump at a car before. one went through a friend of mine's 86 mustang's windshield/convertible top.

edit: however, that looks kinda staged to me.

it does sort of looked staged. it looks like something fell on the roof and smashed it in and then the deer was put there. hmmm... :huh:

maybe someone threw a dead deer out of an airplane....

not really.

would't that be great though? i mean, unless it like hit someone's car or something...you're standing there, and then a deer just falls out of the sky.

maybe when the deer jumped up and hit the windshield the guy driving got scared and flipped the truck and the deer just stuck there, that's the only way i could explain the dent and dirt on the roof. or it coulda jumped off the bridge in the background :blink:

where are the skid marks?

i dont know about you, but if a deer went through my windshield, i'd probably do a little more than coast to a stop.

but that's just me.

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 9 2003, 12:15 PM

not really.

would't that be great though? i mean, unless it like hit someone's car or something...you're standing there, and then a deer just falls out of the sky.

yea, i always think of stuipid shit like that in my head. and i'll start laughing to myself and my gf is like whats so funny and i just say nothing and she gets mad because she thinks i am laughing at her. but yea, that woiuld be funny as hell.

Originally posted by DTEC+Sep 9 2003, 09:32 AM-->
civicious
@Sep 9 2003, 12:15 PM

not really.

yea, i always think of stuipid shit like that in my head. and i'll start laughing to myself and my gf is like whats so funny and i just say nothing and she gets mad because she thinks i am laughing at her. but yea, that woiuld be funny as hell.

haha, thats funny, silly women

Originally posted by DTEC@Sep 9 2003, 12:03 PM
plus, why all the dirt on the roof of the car. what the fucking deer playing in the mud?

that is SHIT on the top of the car. they shit everywhere when they get hit. my friend hit a deer with his saturn and the deer shit into his passenger side window and about a pound of it landed in my brothers lap.

were's all the blood from the deer? the deer probably hit the durangop pretty fukin fast and there had to have been some blood, right?

Originally posted by rsaeini@Sep 9 2003, 02:31 PM
were's all the blood from the deer? the deer probably hit the durangop pretty fukin fast and there had to have been some blood, right?

I'm pretty sure that the blood is on the guys face in the 4th pic and on the towel hanging on the door.

Back