DVD Deck options.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4drsleeper8

hey guys, going to be buying a DVD deck with flip out screen. the guy at A&B sound told me they would install it where my heater is. Ive got a 1991 integra, 4dr. As this sales guy was trying to tell me it would be totally custome and what not i just kinda laughed and told him id like to keep my heater for winter time when i do drive the car. But was wondering if ill need to take the middle console out and mod it for the DVD deck. Thought id throw it out there and see what can be done. thanks.

it should but i believe in that car you have to make a custom kit cause when it flips out it will not be able to go up enough cause of the vents above it. it can be done but i wouldn't let anybody work on your car that says we can put it were the heater is.

ya thats what im thinkin that if i put it where my cd player is now, when it flips up it wont work all the way.
ya the guy at the store was saying was really trying to push that idea but i told him i like to work on my own car.
so i guess ill have to customiz somthing.

most flip out dvd decks are one unit and will mount in standard din location. if you are worrying about the angle of the screen hitting or getting in the way there is tons of settings that can stop that after set up. if i looked right your car is a double din so you dont need a flip out just get a sick double din deck

Hi guy,
Could I recommend you some chineses supplier?as we know,the electronic products are very cheap and good in south of China.recently year,there are so many foriegn trade company in China which specialize in the electronic product.so,maybe you can have a try and buy it via the internet.
It would not cost you so much money!!
By the way,what is your budget?
Jim

Back