DVD-R Sale !!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

randerson165

Not sure how many of you are interested, but if you make copies of your movies or use DVD-R's for any other reason, now is the time to buy !!!

They are only $46.50 for a 50 pack, thats $0.93/each !!! And they are Ritek, good quality stuff !!! Oh, and did I mention they include free shipping !!!

Check it out at Newegg.com

I just bought 2 of them !!! They probably have the fastest shipping too, I will get mine in 2 days and thats with the free shipping !!!

Ooh, I need some of those actually.. thanks for posting this. :) I bought a 6 pack of Memorex media.. 3 DVD-R's and 3 DVD-RW's, and the whole damn box was bad except for 1 RW. <_<

that sucks, i've used ritek for some time and out of about 100, there might be 1 or 2 coasters, but other than that, they are all good !!!

Cool thanks, gonna need those DVD-R's when I start my netflix account! :D :ph34r:

hell yeah, but did you know Wal-Mart has a better deal for the money !!!

Netflix charges $19.99 for 3 dvd's ...

Walmart charges $18.76 for 3 dvd's, but you also have the option of $13 something for 2 dvd's and you can rent as many as you like you not just limited to 4 like netflix !!!

Oh yeah, there is also a gaming website that you can rent video games just like netflix. I'm going to do this pretty soon and start burning my ps2 collection !!!

Its called Gamefly

Originally posted by randerson165@Feb 2 2004, 01:07 PM
hell yeah, but did you know Wal-Mart has a better deal for the money !!!

Netflix charges $19.99 for 3 dvd's ...

Walmart charges $18.76 for 3 dvd's, but you also have the option of $13 something for 2 dvd's and you can rent as many as you like you not just limited to 4 like netflix !!!

Cool didn't know Walmart did that, but dosen't Netflix just limit you to 3 dvd's at a time? When you return them, you get the next three on your list. Just make copies and you can send them back the same day, have your next three within the week.

Edit: Ok that is how it works, wasn't sure so I looked it up:

Rent All You Want
With Netflix you can rent as many DVDs as you want for just $20 a month. You keep a revolving library of up to 3 DVDs at a time and can exchange them for new available DVDs as often as you like. The number of DVDs you rent depends on how quickly you watch and return each of your DVDs.

But, netflix does have something going for them. They now claim to have more shipping locations and say that they can just about guarantee your dvd's to arrive within 2 days !! I guess I would prob. go with Netflix.

Originally posted by randerson165@Feb 2 2004, 01:33 PM
But, netflix does have something going for them. They now claim to have more shipping locations and say that they can just about guarantee your dvd's to arrive within 2 days !! I guess I would prob. go with Netflix.

Yep! Plus they claim to have almost every DVD ever published... While it's still a cool service, I doubt Walmart has that :)

been a netflix member for over 2 years and I love em,always 2-3 days,always working dvd's,the only compliant I've ever had was thier version of legend of the overfiend was not the ultra graphic orignial.....and yeah,they have almost everything

$40 for 100 pack of dvd+r's at officemax this week or next. i forget which ad i was looking at, but we got a bundle of them in.

Originally posted by Prowler@Feb 2 2004, 05:40 PM
$40 for 100 pack of dvd+r's at officemax this week or next. i forget which ad i was looking at, but we got a bundle of them in.

but what brand ???

When you buy cheap, you end up with coasters for your coffee table !!!

I had a buddy buy a 25 pack of some cheap dvd-r's and 20 of them didn't burn right, only 5 did !!!

Back