DWB in the Benz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I was just at Dunkin Donuts.

A 2004 benz is sitting on the street, lets his girl/wife out. it's parked on the street and hes sitting and waiting. He's parked in a completely legal spot. 2 mins later piggy rolls up behind him, starts flashing his lights. Hes been sitting there for a good 5-10 mins, so it couldn't be a traffic stop.

Anyway, the piggy told him to get out and starts searching the guy, then the car, finds nothing and leaves.

Victim of Driving while Black and of course the new benz.

I just found it peculiar that for no apparent reason the cop did that.

if someone's gonna drive a car like that, then be prepared for shit like that to happen....

i've been pulled over plenty driving my corvette....it comes with the car....

its not a black thing get overyourself

lol...have you been pulled over while you're uhmm parked. legally at that.

and yes I'm getting the Audi.

I'm not saying it's a black thing, but if it was some 70 year old man, they wouldn't have bothered him.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 2 2005, 09:59 AM
lol...have you been pulled over while you're uhmm parked. legally at that.

and yes I'm getting the Audi.

I'm not saying it's a black thing, but if it was some 70 year old man, they wouldn't have bothered him.
[post=506670]Quoted post[/post]​

well technically then he didn't get pulled over if he was already parked <_<
and no i never have...i'd be mad as hell if i did but hey thats life...And if they searched his car, the guy musta let them or else its an illegal search.....they prolly asked and he prolly said ok....else if they didn't ask i would sue the shit outta them, the best thing to do is just cooperate if you got nothing to hide, else, prepare to make your TV debut on COPS....the only thing you should care about when getting pulled over is your insurance going up...pride and giving attitude gets you no where

DWB... thats ridiculous dont play the "race" card. My friends dad just bought an S4 and he got pulled over in it and his car got searched and his father called because the registration was not in my buddy's name. Ane guess what??? He is white and the police said they were just checking because there was a stolen one in the area. The cop was black... what does that say for black cops? Racism sucks no matter what you just need to not hate the ones who do and look up to the ones that dont. :)

well technically then he didn't get pulled over if he was already parked 

you're a real schmuck...

if someone's gonna drive a car like that, then be prepared for shit like that to happen....

since when does driving a benz = anything
driving a vette = speed/unsafe driving stereotype...

so what stereotype does driving a benz imply?

And if they searched his car, the guy musta let them or else its an illegal search.....

does it matter whether they asked or not?
you;re missing the point here...

some guy, parked in his car, gets a cop car behind him, and then gets searched, and his vehicle gets searched... where's the justification?

so he didn't get pulled over, but he was confronted by the cop for no apparent reason.

Jamaica, NY has a lot of stolen Benz's, they can't pull over everyone. Just the "suspicious" looking ones.

I would have cooperated also, if I had nothing to hide. And I would have mouthed off just because if I did nothing wrong then why should he be confronting me.

I'm sure the guy said it was ok to search cause he did nothing wrong.

DWB... thats ridiculous dont play the "race" card. My friends dad just bought an S4 and he got pulled over in it and his car got searched and his father called because the registration was not in my buddy's name. Ane guess what??? He is white and the police said they were just checking because there was a stolen one in the area. The cop was black... what does that say for black cops? Racism sucks no matter what you just need to not hate the ones who do and look up to the ones that dont. smile.gif

from what I'm understanding there was a reason why he got pulled over. If this was a teenager and I was a cop and the registration wasn't in his name that's "suspicious". Hell, a teenager driving an S4 is suspicious.

Black cops are just as bad as white cops or spanish cops or any if they decide to "confront/stop someone for no reason". I could even understand if it was in a different area because this was in medium-busy commercial area. Like if the guy was sitting in front of the projects or something in the Benz...that's suspicious no matter what race you are.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 2 2005, 10:05 AM
its not a black thing get overyourself

it has nothing to do with me. I wasnt the one who got pulled over.
[post=506673]Quoted post[/post]​

i know, but your whole point of the story is the guy was black in a nice car and the cops were bothering him......if you weren't trying to stress the point that he was black, then your title should have said ...Driving a nice car while being bothered by cops :p...but DWB i think, insists that this is a black issue lol. and your bothered by it..which like you said, had nothing to do withyou....anyways not trying to start anything

My sisters boyfriend and a long time friend of mind, Who actually has a group called Krymson Dawn(who opened up for dre and em awhile back), has a 2002 Sebring....And yes he is black...He had the car 2 years not pulled over 1nce...then he put chrome rims on and has been pulled over 2 times....your drawing attention so thats whats gonna happen, your gonna get good attention and bad attention :)

yea, I know I made it clear he was black.

but I know for a fact the cop would have been on his merry way if it was a 70 year old white guy sitting in it.

Either way, it shouldn't happen. Just like I shouldn't get pulled over for nothing when driving the POS prelude and getting a ticket for an air freshener.

There are more important things cops can be doing. 95% of the cars that passed him while he was pulled over were doing more than 15 over the speed limit, which was 35. That's more dangerous than some guy sitting in his car. If he had been muslim he probably would have been bumrushed, boxed in and pulled out of his car and accused of trying to blow up the Dunkin Donuts or some bullshit like that.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 2 2005, 10:35 AM

Either way, it shouldn't happen. Just like I shouldn't get pulled over for nothing when driving the POS prelude and getting a ticket for an air freshener.

[post=506693]Quoted post[/post]​

lol i got a ticket for that too long time...it was called Obstruction of View..thank god i know people who know prosecuters..that went out the door quickly

I wish I'd known my lawyer then.

He was a DA as well as a Prosecutor and knows EVERYONE.

It was only $54, but still BS.

yeah, i;ve been searched a couple of times for no reason, thats why i hate Stamford. I was meeting up with sopme friends, so i get to the shopping center and as i'm about to get out, a NARC car pulls up behind me, blocks me in, and the searching began. Comedy though, i had smoked in my car earlier that day, so they smelled it and started to ask where it was, and i had nothing. So then they were like "ok, well we are gonna get the k-9 unit from greenwich to come here." i was like "ok, what happens when the dog doesnt find anything?" then they told me to shut the fuck up. bastards.

lol, gotta love the illegal drug busts.

I'm going to make my story short.

I was at this girls apartment.
Smoking.
Complaining neighbors, never confronted.
Cops
Illegal entry
Weed
Arrest
Bail
Court
6 moths probie for me
friends got it dismissed due to illegal entry

as a kid who knows a lot of cops in different types of area there is alot of truth there. some flat out tell you that they do some fucked up shit while most of the other will just sit back and laugh at the story. call it racist, but it most definitley is profiling. cops do fucked up shit. you cant deny it.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jun 2 2005, 10:13 AM

you're a real schmuck...

since when does driving a benz = anything
driving a vette = speed/unsafe driving stereotype...

so what stereotype does driving a benz imply?

That the person has money.

You're a damn fool if you don't think high end cars regardless of their speed, bring high end attention to yourself. BMW's, lexus's, benz's, ferraris, vettes, vipers, bentley's, etc. all bring attention to themselves which isn't always positive.

Some cops figure if you have the money to pay for the car then you have the money to pay for a ticket. You're an easy target.

My friend who drives a benz was written a ticket for his father's license plate holder that said "Cornell Alumni", there was no other reason for the stop.

you gotta put yourself in the cops mind.

Hmmmm, im looking to put away people who are involved with drugs or anyting illegal.. hmm a young black male in jamaica ny in a benz... if i was a cop, the first thing in my mind would be DRUGS!!! So the cop wanted to check out the situation, and the kid had nothing to hide and the cop searched his car. So the kid had nothing in there, big deal..ive been searched before too it doesnt happen to black people alone. And what if the kid had pounds of weed in the trunk... what would you be saying then?

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Jun 2 2005, 10:09 AM
DWB... thats ridiculous dont play the "race" card. My friends dad just bought an S4 and he got pulled over in it and his car got searched and his father called because the registration was not in my buddy's name. Ane guess what??? He is white and the police said they were just checking because there was a stolen one in the area. The cop was black... what does that say for black cops? Racism sucks no matter what you just need to not hate the ones who do and look up to the ones that dont. :)
[post=506677]Quoted post[/post]​

In that case the police had probable cause to do a search. Parked in a brand new car doing nothing wrong is no grounds for any probable cause.

The cop is just a racist fuck.

Originally posted by corvetteguy+Jun 2 2005, 10:45 AM-->
92civicb18b1
@Jun 2 2005, 10:35 AM

[post=506693]Quoted post[/post]​

lol i got a ticket for that too long time...it was called Obstruction of View..thank god i know people who know prosecuters..that went out the door quickly
[post=506697]Quoted post[/post]​

Or getting a Reckless Driving ticket for doing nothing wrong, except drive my red hatch late at night in Denver (New Chihuahua seems like) and I look Mexican eventhough I'm Chilean. Went to court to fight it, got fucked. Went to license hearing to get red license, got fucked again. Did absolutely NOTHING wrong. Can't drive for a year now. Insurance is being taken off Real soon, and my baby is going to be sold. I need money for a bike. Fuck cops, all of them. I have absolutely NO respect for anyone involved with "law enforcement", that goes for cops, judges, hearing officers, etc. They can all get away with whatever the hell they want. Fuck em all. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Back