DWB in the Benz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dveit@Jun 3 2005, 01:31 PM
How come threads always go to shit when New2TheCarScene chips in? :ph34r:

Now I'm just stating my opinion and observations, so don't jump all over my back and dry hump me.
[post=507387]Quoted post[/post]​

\
The saying is 'chimes' in, not chips.

:ph34r: :lol:

Back to the original thread,

Yeah - DWB is a true and very real thing. Remember the show on TV "Cannonball Run"? It was the reality based one ? Remember the two black guys and the Fireman in the lowered Impala ?

They got pulled over in EVERY TOWN. And the cameras were WITH THEM to ensure they didn't break any laws. Speed limits the whole way.

Yes, cops pull blacks over just being black. I think that if it offends you, you should contact representatives, write letters and organize a protest. IF that doesn't work, (And it won't) you should do what the great freedom fighters of the Revolutionary war told you to do - Take up arms and take to the streets.

Can't do that either ? Shit. Then start some other kind of protest. Because it's very real, and it's mostly ignored. Even blacks accept it after a while.

I'm in a cop hating mood tonight, don't know why. Hmmm.

-> Steve

Doesn't bother me enough to do anything about it. As long as I actually do nothing wrong and not be deemed guilty for something I didn't do then I can deal with it.

And I will be dealing with it A LOT more after I get this audi. I still think it's bs, especially that its going to be over an ~$8000 car which isn't a rediculously high amount.

Back