1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dx to si swap i need help on bad

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by hondacivicguy05, Jun 12, 2008.

1. hondacivicguy05

hondacivicguy05 New Member

i'm havin problems with the si swap i got everything wired up right and it keeps giving me a code 4 and i have checked it several times and it wired up right i'm about out of ideas on it

2. antcrxls

antcrxls anthony

what year? make? if the code is the crank angle sensor replace the distributor

3. hondacivicguy05

its a 91 civic dx and i done the dx to si swap and the distributor is a new one from the parts store and its wired up liked its suppose to be and thats the only thing holding me up on this whole swap

4. hondacivicguy05

i got it fixed it was the wire at b10 it wasn't gettin a good connection cause the pin was poppin out alil and not stayin in place

5. hondacivicguy05

now i got a new problem when i start to go somewhere the damn thing starts to skip like hell and barely goes anywhere i checked all the injectors and they are working fine could it be my fuel pump not getting enuff gas up there to keep it running right and i also replace the fuel filter and still doin it

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted