Dyno Chart!

?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
intercrew_golf_cart_on_dyno.jpg

intercrew_golf_cart_dyno_chart.jpg

K thx bye :laugh:

:mrgreen:

Well... one of the guys in the shop was like- "Hey, the golf cart is rear wheel drive, right?" after I baselined the S2000, so I immediately knew what he wanted to do. I'm also having fun playing around with the WinPEP software on my computer, especially now that I've finally gotten most of my old dyno source files from Intercrew's dyno computer.

What do you want done with it? Just cleaned up and graphed out to the screen instead of a piece of paper?

The DynoJet doesn't measure the torque if you don't have the RPM signal hooked up for some reason- I think because it doesn't know the gearing from the engine/motor through to the wheels.

186/126

But then I realized later tonight that the weather station wasn't working in the dyno cell, so those were the uncorrected numbers. Considering that I made the dyno runs right when Hurricane Rita was passing through (really low pressure, high humidity) I think it did pretty well. Based on some estimates for temperature, humidity and pressure- the SAE corrected power would have been right at about 197-200whp, which is what most F20C S2000s make in stock form.

isn't hp just a function of tq? how can the dyno figure any hp numbers out without tq numbers? just seemed odd to me.

yeah...i thought that place looked familiar...just didnt see random guy with the afro...that always gives away intercrew.

and the reason that he couldnt get torque numbers is cause the computer didnt have the Revs, so it couldnt make the calculation.

Back