Dyno Day Bitches!~!~

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
i'm leaving in 10 minutes!!!

woooo wooooooooo!

190/140???? we'll see

lol ..and put some type R stickers on it before you go!! :lol: what do u have? cant guess unless we know.

hmm guessing fromn your sig u have an ls/vtec with a type R head. hmmm... im guessing 146whp. :thumbsup:

but doesnt the B18 ls engine only put out 140hp stock? id guess more like 150whp with the built B16 head.....but im just guessing.

good call kyle!

the results are in!!
183.8 / 138.4

i went in with a baseline of 176/127

my stupid ass left my camera in my friends car.. but i will post up the dyno charts as soon as i get that thing

yea yea.. i know the pic is HUGE... but it is my dad's camera and i didnt know what the resolution was on.. and i have to head out to work right now!! anyways... enjoy

s3ee36285b98ce.jpg

doh, i didn't see the link.................

Milan

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 8 2003, 01:50 PM
According to his site, posted above, it's a CTR intake and an ITR exhaust.

don't want to be a dick or anything but the CTR and ITR share the same exaust cam

Yeah I was going under the suspicion that the exhaust cam's were the exact same and the intake cam on the ctr was a lil more aggressive, and yeah itr cam's are usually cheaper the ctr's. I am loving how the pictures taken are about 3X as big as real life. :D

Good dyno results Mang! :thumbsup:

bah, i forget which...

either way....

pills, looks pretty good.

you're vtec point is a little blah... you should try bumping it to smooth that out a little bit... and you still got the wave going down to a/f at a couple points. you got 190/140 in there. get back and try a couple more things

nice #s adam! glad that the b18 its working well for ya :thumbsup:

im gonna print up that dyno sheet and show it to the guy that sold it to you, hes prolly gonna want a ride haha

Back