Dyno Day Bitches!~!~

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the ctr intake is more aggressive... the exhausts cams are identical.

i know it's got 190/140 in it for sure..
raising and lowering the VTEC point only hurt the performance...
believe me i tried... i had like 15 passes..

as far as the a/f... i went on the rich side for now top end until i make a few passes so i always have something to look forward to..

i also need to tune my cam gears properly, but i didn't get a cut valve cover.. so they are at the ass dyno settings right now..

theres more power to be made

ok.. i changed my mind.. after looking over the dyno charts.. VTEC at 5000 is going to be the way to go... on the dyno the only reason i think it made slightly less power was because it only had 3 minutes to cool down in between runs where the other runs w/ VTEC at 5200 we were giving it like 7-10 minutes in between runs.

the curve is better at 5k , ubt i couldn't see it at the time because it was early and the night before was rough ... oh well

i'm going to go back soon i think

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jun 9 2003, 10:24 AM
ok.. i changed my mind.. after looking over the dyno charts.. VTEC at 5000 is going to be the way to go... on the dyno the only reason i think it made slightly less power was because it only had 3 minutes to cool down in between runs where the other runs w/ VTEC at 5200 we were giving it like 7-10 minutes in between runs.

the curve is better at 5k , ubt i couldn't see it at the time because it was early and the night before was rough ... oh well

i'm going to go back soon i think

ya, i was going to say... you have a huge jump where vtec is engaging now, looks like it should be set more around 5K or 5.3K rpm. good number though :) you could use some tuning on your a/f ratio though

time is money.

we had the a/f curve nearly perfect, then started playing with the ignition timing...

mistake... the different advance threw all that shit off... and i ran out of time before i could readjust.. im going back again very soon when i get my cut valve cover

time is money.

we had the a/f curve nearly perfect, then started playing with the ignition timing...

mistake... the different advance threw all that shit off... and i ran out of time before i could readjust.. im going back again very soon when i get my cut valve cover

ahh, you dont have a cut valve cover, ya that must be a big time spender taking that off and back on for cam timing..

thats why i didn't touch them at all at the dyno...

i ass dynoed them before i went and just tried some differen things for a few days... this felt decent...

like i said :lol:

but yeah man, you got a nasty hole there, i think you're unloading in 3rd :)

nice double post too.

could be worse.. i could have triple posted...

i'm still waiting eagerly for the quad post... lol

i just got back from tuning the nos timer and lengthening the injector pulse.. i should be running 9's now

the avatar was linked from lamer.net and they moved the picture dumbass :)

Back