dyno day maybe?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
i was just wondering if anyone was going to get a date to go the the dyno. i know that bristol dyno has some group rates. im not a very good organizer so i dont think i could set anything up. but i think brian could :p . i dont mean like this weekend, but not untill this summer. i know at least 4 of my friend will go.

i'm in! Now that i have something that runs and is worth dynoing! :)

I'd be willing to throw money into 2 pools also...

#1 most WHP.
#2. The fact that I could win most WHP because B's car won't be ready... Unless of course we do this next year... LOL

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Apr 14 2004, 06:59 PM
i'm in! Now that i have something that runs and is worth dynoing! :)

I'd be willing to throw money into 2 pools also...

#1 most WHP.
#2. The fact that I could win most WHP because B's car won't be ready... Unless of course we do this next year... LOL

:lol: don't hold your breathe hommie.

DSC00618.JPG

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

me, i couldn't possibly attempt to tune my car in a 3-pull dyno day. I'm probably going to need 2 or 3 days all by myself. lol

Yeah right! My car looked like that for almost a year! :p

I'll believe it when I see a pic of the tach above 800 rpms.... :) and the boost gauge in vaccuum... :)

And who said anythign about tuning? I'm heading to NH to do my tuning... But its always fun to see how the weather affects things and all that good stuff... :)

i dont know honestly... A friend of mine has an engine dyno, and is associated with a guy at a chassis dyno and gets kickass pricing...

Back