dyno graph

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Andrew

This is a friend's dyno graph. Can anyone tell me if it looks good? Why does the power drop off so bad at the end?

64403256.jpg

perve!!!!!!! lol it would be funny if they actually had a car do that. ''Thats funny i dont care who you are.''

vtec activation: too early.
up top, could be a bunch of things.. no fuel, wrong ignition, shitty head flow, too small of a turbo?

pissedoffsol said:
vtec activation: too early.
up top, could be a bunch of things.. no fuel, wrong ignition, shitty head flow, too small of a turbo?

brian, you missed it homey. take another look at that dyno chart. evaluate very, very carefully that path of the numbers.

I feel very ghey that I had to stare that close to see THAT :(

Well, if you take a bare head, massage the runners of the intake ports just enough, touch a little on the exhaust ports just a tad, and use the proper lubricants, add a decent lobed camshaft that will please the valves to an exstint to where they excite the springs enough to operate to the sweet spot of fuel, pressure, and velocity of the combustion process...then I can see a decent rise in power, and a smooth decrease in torque, except when the proper revs per minute increases to an apex to where the thrust induced by the rising torque excells but the power drains off un-expectantly...then a miss-fire or pre-ejaculation will occure....

:p

Back