Dyno Results and Pics of my HB Sir

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by bossman032@Aug 24 2003, 02:37 AM
Don't take your motor above 8200RPM.

I had the same thing my motor was giving more power at 8200+ RPM 144+hp but just to keep it safe don't go higher then 8200RPM even though it makes more power.

Try to track down the problem. Get a valve adjustment if needed..

yeah don do it man. i did and floated a valve. so if you want to go higher on the rpms. make sure you get a valvetrain to handle it.

Ya thanks for the advice, im going to get skunk2 cams pretty soon. their like 700 I think. Anyone else know a better cam.

Web Cams makes a Jun Type 3 copy from fresh billet blanks for about $500 a set- you might want to try those.

i don't know exactly if your dyno is good or not w/ your mods. i recently got my 90 crx dyno, i'm runnin a 1st gen b16. w/ the mods i've done its given me 158hp to the wheels, i was told it's a good 18hp gain for this motor. :)

short ram intake w/ hks filter
dc sport stainless 4-1 one piece header
high flow cat
greddy exaust system
ctr cams
msd
msd wires
ngk spark plugs
pr3 ecu

misc....
stage 2 racing clutch
short shifter
flywheel

Calesta Posted on Sep 5 2003, 06:24 AM
Web Cams makes a Jun Type 3 copy from fresh billet blanks for about $500 a set- you might want to try those

Ya they told me that with cams my results would be a lot better. Do you have a website or link for that company "web cams"?

True love, let me tell you something about true love. sometimes you think your in love, then you catch the earily fight home from san diego and a cuple of naked people jump out of your bathroom like a goddamn magic show! It ends there and starts here i think my friend is tring to say is love is blind. Your crazy man, I like you but your crazy. White SIRs Kickass!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :D

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Aug 24 2003, 04:50 AM
the mugen chip my friend has he had the rev limiter set, but its set at like 9k. im not sure whats offered for the older ecu's, hondata? not sure.

obx plugs? do yourself a favor and get stock honda plugs, i think they are ngk.
your stock plugs and wires are all you need for your setup.

nice looking hatch by the way :thumbsup:

uh dude, mugen doesn't make chips, mugen doesn't reprogram ecu's, mugen ONLY makes their OWN ecu.

Originally posted by CivicsWest@Sep 11 2003, 10:51 PM
True love, let me tell you something about true love. sometimes you think your in love, then you catch the earily fight home from san diego and a cuple of naked people jump out of your bathroom like a goddamn magic show! It ends there and starts here i think my friend is tring to say is love is blind. Your crazy man, I like you but your crazy. White SIRs Kickass!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :D

you're my boy blue!!! you're my boy!

Back