dyno results are in

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b16ahatch

285whp 196ft-lbs

s3f98ab3ba1238.jpg

bump your vtec up 500 rpms, you got a little hole there...

got any graphs of the a/f?

screw the apex power fc, and the 2 step and just get a freakin hondata and some larger injectors.

any idea what your fuel pressure is? you are making very good power for 370cc injectors

be careful

not sure off the top of my head, but that kinda worries me a little to. the owner of the shop said that i wont have any problems but :shrug2:

edit: i plan on getting 990s by feb along with a hondata so hepfully ill be ok

you are pushing a good bit of pressure 440cc injectors are good for 280flywheel hp if you go by hondatas specs

s3df2987e21a04.jpg

I have most of my timing taken out after 4K rpm thats why it stops making power

I have 440cc injectors and the shop I deal with will not push my car any more with out adding bigger injectors they say at the same boost "11PSI" with timing added it should be around 320-330WHP

I have a B16 with darton sleeves, JE pistons, Eagle rods.

its all in the tuning

if you want you can take your car to www.inlinepro.com they will get your car as it sits with the 370cc injectors to push 400+WHP

or you can do as I do.... and stay the F away from them halfassers

holy shit dude check out how much HP/Torque Im making at 4K vs your chart at 4K

I wonder why that is? on paper if you are running more fuel pressure it should be about the same if not better... weird...

what size ehxuast/DP are you running? I have a fmax kit so Im guessing we both have a very close setup to each other

do you still have the stock Fmax downpipe? if so thats your problem the thing goes down to like 2" at the flange where it meets up with the cat

Those are some awesome numbers. Damn for a b16, wow, I wouldn't expect numbers that high.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:worthy: NIIICE... Good job with the D16...did I read that right...D 16??? Two more :worthy: :worthy: for that. and a big motha fuckin' :werd: ;)

um no that would be a B16 not D16

tempestracing.com

they have built some high HP D15 and D16s

as far as B16s 300WHP is nothing for a boost B16
once he or better yet WE add bigger injectors we should see around 350-380WHP easy with the T3/T4 replace that turbo with a nicer one and 400-500WHP range is a pretty easy target its allll about the tuning

Jeff

Back