dyno results are in

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 24 2003, 11:55 PM
:worthy: NIIICE... Good job with the D16...did I read that right...D 16??? Two more :worthy: :worthy: for that. and a big motha fuckin' :werd: ;)

nope. they're both B16s. 285whp out of a D16 would be :worthy: x10google :D

You think HIS torque at 4k is high... check out MY b16 dyno. ;)

HP isn't there cause I only revved it to 7200 or so, but DAMN, the torque was badass for a B16a! :) At 8500, if we had pulled the gap out of the plugs to keep it from misfiring, it owuld have been better, I'm thinking.

Copy/Paste this link for a larger picture:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid5...7e.jpg.orig.jpg

fc88f97e.jpg

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 24 2003, 11:50 PM
holy shit dude check out how much HP/Torque Im making at 4K vs your chart at 4K

I wonder why that is? on paper if you are running more fuel pressure it should be about the same if not better... weird...

what size ehxuast/DP are you running? I have a fmax kit so Im guessing we both have a very close setup to each other

do you still have the stock Fmax downpipe? if so thats your problem the thing goes down to like 2" at the flange where it meets up with the cat

yea i have the shitty fmax down pipe and an n1 exhaust. ive got my thermal turbo exhaust sittin in my basement waiting to get put on and im also haveing a 3 inch down pipe made so hopefully that will free up a lot of power.

ditch that Fmax DP as fast as you can its such a piece of shit
plus Im guessing you are also running a closed loop dumb tube?

have you pulled your plugs out to check for lean/richness?

Back