dyno results

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmmm when I click on the link, it comes up in another screen. Then you cant see shit ... Once I click on the image again it comes clear once it zooms in ! I will try to rescan them. to get a better image......

try this

Attachments

• drag strip.jpg
    drag strip.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
how much hp are you putting down? i make 180 whp.

your 60ft time is horrible...as is mine. you get that down to a 2.0 or lower and you will be surprised at the times you can run.

Using 7psi street tune not too much power was there. Got an appointment for half day one on one tuner session scheduled on tuesday. So I am hoping that I can get the bugs worked out and put down about 380whp. and who knows how much torque. We are guesing 340wfpt. We willl see. I have made custom made motor mounts and I can tell alot more power is getting to the wheel. One mount didnt have a bolt in it and one wat completly snapped. So I can understand why I was spinning so much..

my prelude ran 15.0 on a pretty much stock H22. Chipped P28, ebay header, broken exhaust, stock intake.

14.8 sounds exactly right for that car.

Back