dynomax super turbo?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

autox 89 dx

went to the muffler shop today and told them i wanted 2-1/2" pipe with a magnaflow and resinator they told me 2-1/4" would be plenty but i told them that i was going to put a turbo in then they were like "ok" when i came back to pick it up they put a dynomax super turbo muffler with a resinator and now its super quite i almost wanna take it back but it runs way better now. What do you guys think? Are dynomax super turbos any good? they also ran it with the 2-1/2" pipe so it has alot of flow :confused:

if you told them put a mag on and they didnt i would make them fix it,. but other than that the setup should be fine

Well, I don't quite understand why they didn't do what you told them to do, but honestly the bigger piping is what you would want for turbo, so I think they made the right call there. If the Magnaflow muffler you wanted is less expensive then what they put on it, then I'd probably ask them to fix it. If not, I'd probably just leave it, unless for some reason you want it to be louder and raspier...

i'd take the quiet muffler of the loud one

i think the problem is the lady that works there is this jive talkn chinese lady that that doesnt really pay attention she always wheeln and dealin i only payed $180 and thats with a new cat and a stainless tip. I dont think they really have set prices but i have been going there for years so she gives me pretty good deals this is really the only time they mess up

Are you located in an area where cars rust? That's the only thing I would be concerned with really, that the Dynomax muffler will probably rust out quicker than a stainless Magnaflow one would...

Back