E + 2 4 loco's + 2 cider jacks =

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
he's laying in the woods puking and such. lol

maybe he'll call me to come pick his ass up later. :ph34r: I came home.

LMAO will this lead to the where is E thread? Maybe he wakes up all alone in the woods and thinks the Zeds are finally here and he goes underground.

cause they are nastier than anything i have ever drank in my life. i would rather lick a royal pine air freshener than try one of those ever again.

But they knock you on your ass faster than you can blink.

im still alive :)

yeah that shit was just horrible... wont be drinking those again

had the blue and the purple flavors... both were disgusting :puke:
the blue tasted kinda like a mix of: red bull, shitty skunked out beer, chemically derived raspberry flavoring, and the blue water from a port-o-let
the purple was a bit better... but i was somewhat drunk at that point... so my oppinion might be a bit off... it tasted like a blend of: red bull, shitty skunked out beer, chemically derived grape flavoring (similar to shitty cough syrup), and a toilet mint

as for the "why did i drink them"... lets call it research :shrug2:

on the plus side i feel fine today... i chalk that up to puking that shit all up last night :)
definitely something to be said for expelling the demons right away :thumbsup:

:lmao:

fuck those things

Last edited:
:lmao:

to explain that to everyone else... was a halloween party... was dressed as a doctor... and ended up borrowing a cane that a friend had as part of a pimp costume and using that to walk and stand for the rest of the time i was vertical

Last edited:
four_loco.jpg

http://www.drinkfour.com/

Just looking at the can it has bad idea written all over it. Glad to hear all is well

wtf? when a drink has a background that looks like puke everywhere, i would stay far far away

Ill have to find the picture I took of all the Mickeys me and two other friends drank.

ive had this:

ITB2008464.jpg

the first time i had it was at bowling tournament for minitruckers (East Coast Bowling Nats in Wilkes-Barre, PA at a place called Chako's). well we was at gentleman's establishment for a pre-party the night before where one of the members of the host club throwing the pre-party had the above drink. well i tasted as i was told it was pretty good and i had to admit that it was but i was already lit up pretty good. about a year later, i decided to grab 2 to take to a car show where 1 of my buddies that was with me at ECBN to celebrate the end of the show season. well we were both sober when we started drinking it and well it tasted like crap...lol. i guess its one of those drinks that it tastes good only when drunk....lol.

Back