E + 2 4 loco's + 2 cider jacks =

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ive had this:

ITB2008464.jpg

the first time i had it was at bowling tournament for minitruckers (East Coast Bowling Nats in Wilkes-Barre, PA at a place called Chako's). well we was at gentleman's establishment for a pre-party the night before where one of the members of the host club throwing the pre-party had the above drink. well i tasted as i was told it was pretty good and i had to admit that it was but i was already lit up pretty good. about a year later, i decided to grab 2 to take to a car show where 1 of my buddies that was with me at ECBN to celebrate the end of the show season. well we were both sober when we started drinking it and well it tasted like crap...lol. i guess its one of those drinks that it tastes good only when drunk....lol.

I drink these all the time at the ski hill for a couple simple reasons:

1) they don't taste bad
2) it is an energy drink
3) Cheaper than my stand by captain and coke at the ski hill since they only pour one shot using a jigger
4) same price as a 12oz beer at the hill with more alcohol.

I have also been know to start out with one or two of these at an 8am Badger Football tailgate or while out on the lakes with my buddies. Sometimes beer just doesn't cut it.

^ You’d probably like 4loco :)

Its all the stuff you like about sparks, but with more alcohol and more caffeine... for less money.

fuck 4 loko

btw... i turn 21 next sunday...

its safe to say there may be some drunk ass posts coming soon

We would drink Sparks in the parking lot of ITT between night classes. Id show up to my programing classes with a thermos full of coffee and jack too.

Four Loko has its uses. But I think the best flavors are cran and lemonade, then the regular lemonade, then the orange. And the orange isn't good, but you can put it in a Gatorade bottle and go anywhere with it. They do knock you on your ass though.

i used to drink a can of sparks on the way to work every morning

and i fucked with the joose once
never doing that again

Is it really true that a passenger in Conneticit can have an open container?
I've never been in this situation, but while you probably won't get arrested on the spot, you probably will get a DUI check regardless if stopped.

Is it really true that a passenger in Conneticit can have an open container?
That list is lacking. Passengers in Delaware are allowed open containers as well. Hell, in New Orleans the driver is allowed to drink as long as they are not intoxicated.

I myself am a huge fan of the road soda.

I've heard the opposite; people mix alcohol and caffeine to get drunk faster(Jagerbomb, Vodkabomb/DVR, etc.)

I've heard the opposite; people mix alcohol and caffeine to get drunk faster(Jagerbomb, Vodkabomb/DVR, etc.)

i'm not talking about getting drunk faster, i'm talking about being wired from caffeine. i'll drink red bull and vodka all night and still feel tired around 12 midnight.

alcohol is a depresant
caffine is a stimulant

it's a legal version of a speedball style narcotic.

^ Not to mention 4loco type drinks lead to blackouts...

jesus, after reading through this thread i really dont even want to try this four loko crap. i have done a redbull and vodka or two in my day, mostly when out late and feeling sleepy. for me, the redbull still gets me going even when mixed with alcohol.

Back