E + 2 4 loco's + 2 cider jacks =

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's absolutely disgusting. you don't want to try it. it tastes like rotten cider with red bull

For those of you not following me on FB, I discovered four loko last night.

It actually tasted good after we put some peach schnapps in it.

BAD IDEA.

I came to the party last night with a shirt, I don't have it anymore, and I just worked a full day at work.

^ :lol: peach schnapps & 4loco. That would make anyone puke.

My mom sent me that link. Bad thing is I'm a legend. I've had my fair share of loco's.

Movies, I usually would have 1 before, and 1 during when I was in school.

Men should not drink
- mikes lemonade / twisted tea / other wine cooler crap of the such
- zima
- mixed drinks that are of light red/pink color, especially cosmo's
- shit from a blender ala daquori (at a regular bar.... a beach bar is a different story)
- wine at a bar. only at/with dinner, and especially not a 'blush' zinfandel/etc.
- shit with umbrellas in them
- if it ends in '-tini' and isn't 99% gin with vermouth in it

That said, a man should stock said items for the chicks.

and failing miserably.

if you don't pop your collar and dress like a fag/are a fag, you should not be seen in public holding a mikes, less turn in your man card.

The only time I drank mikes is when I fell like drinking other than beer that has alcohole in it but at the same time I don't want to get drunk.

and failing miserably.

if you don't pop your collar and dress like a fag/are a fag, you should not be seen in public holding a mikes, less turn in your man card.

Couldn't agree more.

I have no desire to drink anything that does not taste good. I have taken one shot of Everclear just to say that I have. I would much rather hang out and drink something that is palatable.

This drink was on the news last night. They said one 23oz 12% drink is equivlent to a 6 pack. One college freshman girl was found passed out in a parking lot after drinkng 1 lol. She called it a date rape drink ROFL

the one time i drank 2 joose for breakfast i ended up laying in the grass in the sun
possibly napping

im in college, so of course ive tried a four loco.
never again.

my ex-gf drinks one of these ever fri/sat night. you can understand why shes an ex now. pretty hard to maintain control of your pants when you cant even stand up.

Back