E, are you ready for this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

We deal with a lot of Japanese tourists and business men. I guess I will have to start carrying my gun to work now. This sucks, I will probably miss out on a lot of tips if I start gunning down customers, but I guess its better then having my brains eaten.

better safe than sorry

Indeed. I watched a documentary on Zombies last night. It wasn't that great but it had a lot of commentary from Max Brooks and George Romero to substantiate everything.

Umm you can watch it now on NetFlix. It was pretty basic. It was more about the history of Zombies in movies. Nothing you didn't already know.

Speaking of Zombies, I have been obsesses with Left 4 Dead 2 and have been playing it incessantly for the last three weeks. It is so brutal.

Ya it's also fake. Bitch knew she was going to get cut from her cheerleading ambassador position and would never make the big girls squad so she conjured up this whack shit to get publicity.

$100 says she has a miraculous recovery in a year or two then the Skins will HAVE TO take her as a cheerleader just for PR and to be part of the great Cinderella story...

Ya it's also fake. Bitch knew she was going to get cut from her cheerleading ambassador position and would never make the big girls squad so she conjured up this whack shit to get publicity.

$100 says she has a miraculous recovery in a year or two then the Skins will HAVE TO take her as a cheerleader just for PR and to be part of the great Cinderella story...

That's what I was saying in the original thread the vid was posted in.

Back