E-cig Bliss....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Now over a month and 11 days...no real cig's...

My first set of E-cigs were crap...but came in handy when the others failed.

The second set of e-cigs turned out to be dud's on the batteries...

so I dropped the huge money and picked up "THE SCREWDRIVER!!!!1!!1"...a power workhorse that makes all e-cigs look like go-carts while puffing on a Lambo. It literally kicks ass, and I wish I would have bought it first.:(

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/product.asp?id=85

and some extra stuff....:D

I'm now set for quite a while... 6 huge batteries, 5 spare atomizers, about 100ml of various fluids to please the taste buds and the brain....

This has literally turned into a small hobby.:ph34r:

And I have a feeling it will only get bigger....

So much flavor out there to try, that it's going to be hard to get them all.

There's everything from....coffee to cherry... roast beef and roast chicken to Tiramisu....

http://www.be9.net/decadentvapours/index.htm:eek:

But NO BACON!!!!111!1!!1 :(

Last edited:
this is why its important to do research pre-purchase

the one i got is a similar design as the first one you started off on... but different company
mine has been going strong since easter sunday
and im STILL on the same cart ive been on for almost 2 months (its cost me about $1.90 to smoke for the past 2 months) this thing just wont die :)

glad its working out for you though

Last edited:
wtf dude lol....your suppose to smoke that thing?

and wtf....no bacon falvor???

smoked%20bacon%20bottle.jpg

im sure i will get things right when jantyusa comes back up, and i can read the dropper to cartridge chart.

other solution is to buy a few of the extended cartridges in other flavors, but i hate the taste of regular cigarettes, even flavored ones.

when I go thru all my fluids, I think I'm going to start doing the mixing DIY..

I have the cart today that has cherry, choco mint, coffee, and RY4 (which is vinella and caramel)...it's the bomb....

so i watching more video-use reviews and saw some people putting 3-5 drops on the atomizer band, so i did that.

works great. i get about 7 pulls before i have to add since im not a heavy smoker, and i take about 3 or 4 a few minutes apart and that satisfies me. i dont get any of the liquid in my mouth either which is a huuuge plus. stuff tastes nasty, and numbs my mouth like anbesol, except with a slight burn.

so far im liking it.

I quit smoking on my 22nd birthday, (may 23rd) and have had only 1 cigarette and that was when the Pens won the Stanley Cup..

I quit cold turkey to..

but good job on quitting man, its a bitch

I quit a long time ago.. I hadn't smoked for a couple of years, and I was sitting in a strip club sipping beer and watching the show when I suddenly decided I wanted a cigarette. So I walked over to the little vending machine and grabbed a pack of reds. Lit one up.. Thought "this tastes like ass!" Smoked my way through it anyway.. Had to switch to crown n coke to get the horrible taste out of my mouth.. That pretty much sealed the deal for me, quitting forever. I'll smoke a cigar every now and again, and maybe once a year I'll smoke a pipe.. But I haven't even been doing that lately. I smoked for 9 years up to 3 packs a day, and now I can't stand the taste or smell of them.. Go figure.

I like to sit on my front porch with a vanilla cojimar (best damn cigars in the world, pretty cheap too!) Cojimar Torpedo Cigars and a glass of red wine and watch the sun set over the park.. Very relaxing.

Yeah, I've been known to have a couple cigars on special occasions. I quit smoking because it was so damned expensive. I think I'm gonna have to get in on this e-cig action.

Does it give yu the same feeling as smoking a cig? I know that the stop smoking aids at the drug stores give me a slight feeling of nicotine but no the full effect, its like a tease.

It does....and after you do it, your going to think to yourself that you wish you had them years ago.

before... you felt bad smoking and they tasted like crap
Now... you fell good smoking and they have real taste, plus others around you are not offended anymore.

When I have some more money, I might buy another screwdriver for a spare... and if anyone stole mine...they will die.

Strange...last night I mixed the choco mint, cherry, and coffee...

and tasted like bubble gum..:p

Back